How to study for biology in a 6 day span? For PRELIM BIO (1 Viewer)

MinnieMinnie

HSC
I have my bioloy finals in a week time but i haven't studied for anything and now I'm stressing....

so any tips on how to study effectively in these days to get a good mark on Biology

jazz519

HSC
Uni Grad
I have my bioloy finals in a week time but i haven't studied for anything and now I'm stressing....

so any tips on how to study effectively in these days to get a good mark on Biology
There's no time to make notes, so try to ask your friends for notes or find notes on the internet. Then just memorising the syllabus notes for maybe 2 days. If you have access to past papers then do those, specifically if your school gave you any past paper make sure you do that because it will probably reflect what types of things will be asked in your test

MinnieMinnie

HSC
There's no time to make notes, so try to ask your friends for notes or find notes on the internet. Then just memorising the syllabus notes for maybe 2 days. If you have access to past papers then do those, specifically if your school gave you any past paper make sure you do that because it will probably reflect what types of things will be asked in your test
thank you so much!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)