• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

hows everyone going with studying for the economics HSC exam? im stressing out :( (1 Viewer)

Bobbo1

HSC
RBA is the main on you should be focusing on..

kwu1

HSC
Leading Edge Economics is helpful when they update it... Haven't checked lately

get_back23

HSC
dont worry! ur definitely not alone! bloody economics has soo much content, esp for essays zzz

I rkn we should really be quite clear on the last 2 topics, CAD and exchange rate, and then probably know enough on the case study for a 5 marker, and the rest [free trade, globalisation & impacts, trade agreements] probably wont pop up in the essays.

RishBonjour

HSC
dont worry! ur definitely not alone! bloody economics has soo much content, esp for essays zzz

I rkn we should really be quite clear on the last 2 topics, CAD and exchange rate, and then probably know enough on the case study for a 5 marker, and the rest [free trade, globalisation & impacts, trade agreements] probably wont pop up in the essays.
Last year they had an X rate question so this year they probably won't
globalisation hasn't been an essay for a while, so its actually quite likely to pop up this year, so I suggest you revise them :)

For statistics, nothing is better than looking at newspapers, even online SMH has so much stuff.
Also, don't focus too much on statistics, rather, in essays, before flushing out stats, explain your point THEN support it with stats. Markers look for your understanding of theory.

and don't stress, chill. try your best, you will get the mark you deserve :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)