HSC Economics 2022 Extended Response Prediction? (1 Viewer)

Yeahman1234

HSC
Hello guys
Just wondering if you guys had any predictions or thoughts about what might be the questions asked for the 2022 eco extended response. They tested fiscal and monetary for the stimulus questions last year so will they ask that again?
Thanks

notme123

HSC
To guess the stimulus essays think back to mid last year (2021), they usually rip stuff from around there so try to think of the big issues from back then (inflation wasnt so bad so chances are it wont be asked).
The four topics im guessing will be environmental, labour market, current account and unemployment. This is a really safe guess tbh so dont take it seriously. Always expect the unexpected.

If they want to get really explorative here are some that I can think of or I have heard before:
Impact of micro/macro policy on the standard of living in Aus and one other country.
Global challenges, impacts, and limitations of achieving environmental sustainability.
Domestic challenges, impacts, and limitations of achieving environmental sustainability.
Environmental sustainability in country other than Aus.
Causes and effects of underemployment/participation rate and total hours worked.
Assess the changing nature of Australian labour market (e.g. shift to awards, gig economy etc)
Impacts and roles of international organizations (very unlikely since not many classes go into detail but I prepped in case)
Impact of trade policy on national income.

Last edited:

Flise

HSC
- Case study (Last asked in 2017)
- Microeconomic policy (Last asked in 2019)
- Assess the effectiveness of policies in achieving low inflation and unemployment
- Maybe a "consequences of Current account surplus/BOP essay"

note: you should still prepare for everything.

ALL PAST HSC ECO ESSAY QUESTIONS:

mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa

HSC
What do you think the chances of being asked something with the labour market are?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)