HSC LEGAL STUDIES EMERGENCY (1 Viewer)

SecretStudent123654

HSC
Hey guys i am really panicking... for the legal studies hsc do we have to write 3, 4 or 5 paragraphs in the two option essays in the hsc and the crime essay?

mountainchicken

HSC
there is no maximum, the more you write the better, HSC markers get paid per paper they mark so they're usually just scanning the papers and looking at the length, for crime since its a 15 marker go for 3 paragraphs or more and ensure its 8 pages long, for the other two essays make sure they have at least 10 pages and a minimum of 4 paragraphs.

cyniczny

HSC
if it helps i wrote three paras for crime and the options and did really well in trials - i think it's less about quantity and more about quality/how well you answer the question :)

lawler20209

HSC
Hey guys i am really panicking... for the legal studies hsc do we have to write 3, 4 or 5 paragraphs in the two option essays in the hsc and the crime essay?
bc theyre worth 25 marks each, the rule of thumb is to write at least 4 paras for each option essay. and 3 paras at least for crime (i did this with my legal exam last year, got a band 6).

mountainchicken

HSC
I have relatively small writing though?
Why did your response make me more panicked then before?
write big then, buddy dont worry about spelling , shorten words where you can, even i cant write that much but thats what gets you in mid 90s. make sure your handwriting is legible tho. i had a couple of mates who's handwriting became a problem in the trials. at this point there is no point changing anything, just be confident and it will all be over in a while

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)