HSC Stress/Anxiety Committee 2002 (1 Viewer)

Scandrew

HSAC 2002 - HSC Stress/Anxiety Committee 2002

Dear Fellow Stressheads,
This is the official Stress committee of 2002. Here we are to help anyone that has been hit with the sadistic condition called 'stress'. Most probably due to the HSC.

How to cope with HSC stress -
:teacher::sniper:
:graduate::bomb::read:
:headbang::drink::guitar::disco:

So how is everyone coping with HSC stress? Hopefully not as above. :mad1: If you are having troubles coping with stress please do not hesitate to contact the HSAC board.

We have openings if anyone wants to join the Stress committee. Just post your name and symptoms of stress and we will discuss. (Though very unlikely due to added stress acquired by added responsibility in addition to HSC stress.)

Anyway, I better get back to my stressing before I'm voted off the committee. /me apologises to the crocodile hunter and Mr Adolf.

Keep in mind next time when you're feeling stressed, remember you've got people out there that are in the same position and shoes that you are [as dirty as it may sound] be a least a bit releived to know that you're not at it alone. Best of luck in the HSC, study hard year 12 of 2002!

New members are welcome. We insist.

Yours Sincerely,
- Scandrew

Stress head-officer. Pun unnoticed when written.

- This presentation has been proudly brought to you by the letters 'U', 'F', 'K', 'C' and the symbol '!'

user

Old enough to know better
HSC
"hi...my name's mick and i'm an alcoholic..."

oh wait wrong forum

i feel the need to piss and s*** myself every 30 - 40 minutes.
i haven't done any practice papers
i'm not even sure if it's practice or practise
i'm still making notes on some subjects
I keep on procrastinating on this forum. I spend more time posting here than studying
I'm in the middle of downloading the Simpsons Hamlet telling meself that it's sort of English related

I'm not motived enough to work yet.

Actually, if there is anyone who is seriously stressing, i'd say it's only the HSC but then you'd probably go "exactly."

HSC is not the end of the world

It's only paper 1 on monday. Comprehension, make up a story.

Schoolies is after HSC

The "c" in HSC does not stand for cram.

Coffee makes it all better

Laugh. Or talk to someone who will make you laugh (or try to anyway. (Hint: Not your parents)

Go to www.newgrounds.com and play all the little games there that involve killing things or running people over

That story of the kid who stuck pencils up his nose is only an urban legend. Don't make it real.

Get a good nights rest

Believe in yourself, and the power of your subconsious mind. You see, while you were sleeping during all those boring afternoons, your subconsious mind was absorbing all those mathematical equations and erroneous.

If you feel that you will never recover from the HSC, just think: in twenty years time, you can sue the Board of Studies for
  • Stress resulting in your inability to hold employment
  • RSI from writing too much
  • Permanent brain damage from having various lines of John Donne poems stuck inside your head
  • Symptoms of Touretts Symdrome where you blurt out random words like Identify, Critically evalute and Context
  • Bouts of depression every time you get philosophical and think about change, how everything and nothing is changing
  • The possibilities are endless
    [/list=a]

...Luke I am your father...

ihatethehsc

I have a real bad case of hsc stress. Like seriously. I can't eat, sleep or study. I'm just nervous, scared and depressed. My dad even bought me to the doctors and they gave me something to take. I haven't studied and I'm soooo incredibly scared. I just cry and stuff all the time. But I'm feeling better I guess. I just can't wait for it to be over.

Christine

beige member
HSC
I should be the director of this thing when i think about how many nervous breakdowns i've had in the past year.

and yes I too went to the doctors and i'm on 'happy tonic' or some shit like that but seriously now that the HSC is here i'm not stressed. I'm throwing it all to the wind and letting fate take control.

It's just a mark - if u don't get into Uni or a specific course who really gives a toss? Go live your life, travel, find something else that intrests you and do that...

but as i say 'Keep it real' - don't delude yourself about expectations (ie. if u haven't studied don't be disappointed when u get bad marks)

God help us - its only the HSC: there's a whole world out there waiting for us..

:) Good luck everyone

Scandrew

Good point. Just sucks sometimes when people make it out to be the end of the world.. if you don't do great... it's OK plenty of other opportunities and important things in life besides the HSC. There's plenty of other ways of getting in, if must need be. eg: deferring from tafe.

Anyway, do what ever you enjoy and makes you happy because that's all it comes down to in the end. If uni is included, then best of luck in the HSC.

Just remember, "it's not the end of the world' as the above new members of HSAC have already stated.

Keep your heads up - if they haven't already been wedged in the 'studying' position

- Scandrew ;)

Sarah J

HSC
I wish I was stressed. At least just a little. It's a pretty good motivator, I've heard. Ah, to be bothered to put effort into studying and all that..... :grinshak: :cop:

Lazy

Old Bastard
HSC
ROFL!!

Thats the funniest post ive ever seen user hehe:lol: :lol:

Im not stressed at all anymore, the only thing im stressing over is how long it is till its all over and we can all bugger off to schoolies...*Sigh*

:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

Amie

i no its fair late into the HSC now, but if anyone is really havina hard time with stressin out go get this stuff called 'Bach, Rescue Remedy' its herbal flower drop stuff. it works heaps good.

when i get stressed out my back gets really bad right, and i have stuff from the doctor for it but on tuesday and wednesday for eng and biso i was really stressed out and it hurt to beath, it hurt to lay and the tablets didnt help at all!!... so it was hard to study right..
then my mum gives me these things and on thursday morning i woke and just felt like it was all ok, i could handle it and my back didnt hurt at all!

i think schools should tell kida about it... its so good! it doesnt dope u up at all or anything just makes life seem ok.

luigi

***LouLou***
HSC
hey i took rescue remedy for one set of my exams - maybe half yearlys or yr 11 yearys cant remember - but i went a lot worse than i usually do , and i think it was because i was too relaxed and didn't have any adrenalin.

Soul

New Title...
yeah, i thought that i was the only one taking bach flower remedies hehehehe

I've finished a bottle already (hhmmm stuff distilled in brandy) and i've had 2 chiropractic treatments *craaack* - studying fucks your back and posture

go the alternative treatments!!!

don't stress - be calm, cool and collected... meditation is good

Christine

beige member
HSC
my doctor put me on anti depressants last week and i swear i was acting like i was 6 yrs old. now i have a legal exam 2moro for which i've done no study, i'm sleeping 16hrs a day and i just feel like i can't cope nemore...

misadventure form here i come.

seriously i've fucked my hsc up.

Scandrew

hmmmm, what's after the hsc? partying... or will we be too depressed about the hsc for anything besides sleep?

i'm going to be too scared to recieve my hsc mark.. afraid of how shitty im going to feel when i see it.. maybe not.. hopefully not

it'll all be good in the end

wish you the best of luck Christine

Felix: I

hmm...people have stress problems....i guess i'm worried cause i don't really have future plans.
but anyway. the words of the great Marsden from the physics Marsden notes:

"Sometime in the next few months some lunatic will attempt to type a number on your forehead. If it is a big one, have the sense to be modest about it and you may find true greatness.

Remember the biblical words 'Vanity, vanity, all is vanity'

If your number is more modest, don't believe them. The saints I have known have all been humble, ordinary men and women.

So you have every reason to be positive. You cannot lose. Happiness is among these things: -
-Being interested in the world and people.
-Laughing.
-Serving.

Have a good life! :) :) :)
"
-Greg Marsden.

that guy's such a legend.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)