HSC Trial Paper Share thread (1 Viewer)

hhmacrae

HSC
I just thought it would be awkward if there were double ups so I felt like I should've asked first...

Biology: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?a8eeafbm0xu5f5q

Economics: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?a5wna0cj00f6c3r

Chemistry: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?8nxjyy8yuuj24ad

I'll upload more of chem later when I'm on a proper computer
Hey, do you have the answers to these papers. Especially economics, but I do all three subjects. thnx :)

Also, anyone that has economics papers, please upload them as I am struggling to find any (post 2009).

Last edited:

powlmao

Banned
HSC
Hey, do you have the answers to these papers. Especially economics, but I do all three subjects. thnx :)

Also, anyone that has economics papers, please upload them as I am struggling to find any (post 2009).
You gotta give some to receive some

readmod

Banned
HSC
N/A
Going to delete this thread if people don't keep sharing

You have till the 19th

legallaura

HSC
does anyone have Legal Studies Trial papers?
I have some papers for most of my subjects, but 90% of them are CSSA/Independant. :( sorry.
i do have some sample/school papers tho....
appreiate any papers for the following:
Standard English
Gen Maths
Senior Science
Legal Studies.
thanks!!!

ssj12345

HSC
N/A
hey could you send me some trial papers for legal??

ive only got trial papers for eng paper 1 as adv and standard does the same paper for that and 2u if ur interested??

email: handred_million@hotmail.com

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Please, upload 2012 trials. There are many other threads from previous years where you can get a pile of older past papers.

Last edited:

RMKD123

HSC
Anyone got any for Business Studies? dont care which school its from :lol:
Would be appreciated :):)

HeroicPandas

Heroic!
HSC
They are not :L

3U Maths Papers

Originally Posted by Nooblet94
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/32043315/HSC MX1.rar
Originally Posted by kazemagic
http://www.mediafire.com/?96z78c5hh788a8p
Originally Posted by starshine02
http://www.mediafire.com/?21k0jboovs5c7du

Download all files from those 4 links, 1 of the RAR files u download is called "ext 1 paperz", look in the file AND U WILL SEE SOME CSSA PAPERS, DONT BELEIVE ME? DOWNLOAD IT!

My evidence is the first paper u see is a CSSA 1998 Trial Paper

PLEASE DONT BAN ME I COPIED THE LINKS FROM THE ORIGINAL POST MAKER TO PROVE BEACONITE THAT THERE ARE CSSA PAPERS IN THE LINKS WITH A Q6 OF A COLLISION QUESTION WHICH IS IDENTICAL TO A HORNSBY GIRLS 2010 TRIAL (BUT HORNSBY GIRLS MODIFIED IT)!

Last edited by a moderator:

AVY

HSC
Sorry to be a noob but why aren't we allowed to upload CSSA papers? Copyright? :confused2:

I'm not asking for the actual paper but can someone tell me the questions? Or is that not allowed as well :S
If it's possible, would you be able to give me the questions from the 2012 ENG trials - Module A - Texts in Time, Module B - Critical Study Hamlet, Module C - History and Memory.

Also the question for the creative writing and essay from paper 1 would be helpful!

I just need them to see where I went wrong in the trials. I'm not going to spread them around or anything.

Thank you so much!

madharris

HSC
N/A
Sorry to be a noob but why aren't we allowed to upload CSSA papers? Copyright? :confused2:

I'm not asking for the actual paper but can someone tell me the questions? Or is that not allowed as well :S
If it's possible, would you be able to give me the questions from the 2012 ENG trials - Module A - Texts in Time, Module B - Critical Study Hamlet, Module C - History and Memory.

Also the question for the creative writing and essay from paper 1 would be helpful!

I just need them to see where I went wrong in the trials. I'm not going to spread them around or anything.

Thank you so much!
Yeah the copyright is the reason we're not allowed to upload them
I don't remember the question sorry

Last edited:

hd1994

HSC
does anyone have Legal Studies Trial papers?
I have some papers for most of my subjects, but 90% of them are CSSA/Independant. :( sorry.
i do have some sample/school papers tho....
appreiate any papers for the following:
Standard English
Gen Maths
Senior Science
Legal Studies.
thanks!!!
Hey there! I wouldnt mind the independant papers for senior science and legal? I dont mind which year they're from. How can I recieve them from you?

madradoddy

HSC
trials questions:
AOS: essay: write a speech to a year 12 audience on the following topic. belonging to a community can both challenge and support the individual.
creative: use of of these statements to explore both the positive and negative aspects of belonging- that day, i decided to change my destiny OR i grew up in the community so i had connection
ADVANCED ENGLISH
texts in time: despite differences in context the following texts share a provacative vision of a flawed humanity. discuss.
examining texts from different contexts can lead to surprising insights. discuss with references to etc..
critical study, prose fiction: empowering prose connects a writer with his or her audience. in the novel what are you connecting with?
critical study, speeches, an empowering speech connects a speakers values to those of his or her audience. in the speeches what are you connecting with?
speeches: contextual influence is the most significant factor in shaping the impact of a speech
representation and text: an artful representation is often one which constructs a variety of conflicting perspectives
a composer's reconstructions of reality will lead a responder to a particular view of events
STANDARD ENGLISH
distinctive voices: sometimes its hard to look back without being given a distinctive voice to guide you
close study: judith wrights poetry is shaped by tone and atmostphere
global village: communication is always difficult but ultimately it is about growth

good luck everyone! lets get this thread going again

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)