HSC v. BF (1 Viewer)

X

xeuyrawp

"my parents forbode me to see a bf/gf"

Jesus. Good luck getting your own life.

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
sif you'd listen to ur parents if they said not to have a bf/gf during hsc anyway~!

X

xeuyrawp

:: ryan.cck :: said:
sif you'd listen to ur parents if they said not to have a bf/gf during hsc anyway~!
agreed. Maybe I just had a good parent. She just said to me "I know you're going to do whatever anyway, but just make sure you think about it before you get into a relationship". SHe was totally right.

RhiG

parents like that rock..the one's that let u make your own mistakes...ha.

tempco

HSC
666_blessings said:
I'm not sure what my parents expect. They keep telling me, "no gf until after hsc" and then the otehr day they asked me, "how come all your friends have gf's but you don't?".
bahahaha are your parents senile?

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
!! CaR`JiE !! said:
i knew many couples broke up coz of hsc reason when i was going through hsc myself.
Those couples are stupid.

tennille

HSC
KeypadSDM said:
The only reason my goddamn gf beat me in the HSC was because she was going out with me at the time.

Goddamnit.
I know 99.75 is really bad, but like, you don't need to be all funny about it :p

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Tennille said:
I know 99.75 is really bad, but like, you don't need to be all funny about it :p
Like Tennille, you don't have to be such a, like, bitch about it. I know you're pissed off that Jason picked me over you, but just because Brian is anorexic doesn't mean he hates your boyfriend Adam because he's got amnesia.

He hates him because he's bigger.

tennille

HSC
KeypadSDM said:
Like Tennille, you don't have to be such a, like, bitch about it. I know you're pissed off that Jason picked me over you, but just because Brian is anorexic doesn't mean he hates your boyfriend Adam because he's got amnesia.

He hates him because he's bigger.
Oh yeah...adam *looks around*.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
666_blessings said:
I wouldn't know since i don't talk to them too much. If i had to guess, i'd say they're both schizophrenics.
Hahah, they're probably the same person in that case.

gronkboyslim

HSC
you people speak as if your goign to get a bf/gf as soon as your "restrictions" are gone.

keep dreaming foolz

Kwittal

HSC
A quick question to post to all out there, there is noo right or wrong answer.

My boyfriend is doing the HSC at the moment and I want to give him the most support that I can. Any ideas.

As for the no boyfriends rule during the HSC i think thats crap. I have a friedn that is strictly, i mean stictly,not allowed to dat till he is 23! Parents should take a look back into their past and remember what it was like for them when they were teenagers, maybe you should remind them of that!
Just have one and don't tell them - keep everything in perspective.

Good luck, luv always

Crystal xxx

X

xeuyrawp

Kwittal said:
A quick question to post to all out there, there is noo right or wrong answer.

My boyfriend is doing the HSC at the moment and I want to give him the most support that I can. Any ideas.
I'd just help him remember that yes, it's painful, but it's temperary and it'll be over soon enough. Message him (after, incase he left his phone on :p) after exams, to see how it goes, and an hour or so before to wish him luck.

I'd try to make sure he does work and I'd say, at times, put yourself at a lesser priority than studying. Support is important, not only to make sure he's feeling ok, but make sure he does ok by not taking up copius amounts of time and also encouraging him to study. It sounds bad, but you'll need space during the Trials and the final exams, too:). Especially remember that he'll want to have a social life, but because it'll be a reduced one, you have to rmember that he'll want down times with his friends.

=)

does your parent know about your relationship?

hey guys
im just curious.. would your parent go bizarre if they found out that you have a bf/gf during year 12? and if you dont mind me askin, whats your race?

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
I was with the same guy from year 10-12 (and a bit more), so my parents didnt have a problem with it at all. Mind you, it probably helped that he was a geek who wanted to do well at school, so it made me work harder than normal due to guilt. And having to beat his marks :D I'm Anglo...

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
=). said:
hey guys
im just curious.. would your parent go bizarre if they found out that you have a bf/gf during year 12? and if you dont mind me askin, whats your race?
I am Chinese. Yes, Chinese. My parents are dead strict with everything. I'm not allowed to dye my hair.

Yet they know about my boyfriend. In fact, they've known about him for a year. In fact, he comes over quite often. They take us as seriously as we take ourselves.

shortie_689

HSC
im not in year 12 but my parents dont know about my relationship... mind u i think they assume that me an him are together... i am aussie and he is lebanese

in year 12 i hadnt told my parents but i think they figured it our when large stuffed toys arrived at my house but my parents were really supportive of it and when we broke up... my mum was great again he was lebanese an last time i checked i was still aussie...

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)