• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Hugh Grant is a repulsive twat. (1 Viewer)

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
It doesnt help the cause that he also can't act for dog's bollocks.

Discuss.

ace__3001

HSC
Has anyone else seen that ad for the world movies channel? I saw it on SBS once. There are captions down the bottom saying "This is Hugh Grant playing a villain", "This is Hugh Grant playing a playboy", "This is Hugh Grant playing a bachelor" "This is Hugh Grant playing etc etc etc.
The whole time it's going, all you hear is Hugh Grant going "Ah, um, ah , i uh dont uh oh my this is terribly, ah ,oh dear" and stuttering away as he does, and while the captions keep changing the role, his voice never changes. HAHAHA I thought it was hilarious, but trust me, it's a lot funnier when you actually see it.
On that note, i have one bit of advice for that twat, go to a bloody speech therapist! Either that or die.

Last edited:

miss_b

still obsessed...
HSC
Yeh i saw that ad too.

Hugh Grant act. That is all...

ishq

brown?
HSC
absolution* said:
Hugh Grant is a repulsive twat.
hear hear

And he is bloody old too. He should seriously stop acting like Prince Charming with a posh accent.

HSC
hugh grant is the same character in every fucking movie. plus he's not even hot .. and the english accent just makes the whole deal even worse.

persephone

HSC
he can't act, he has no range, he just plays himself on screen. and rather poorly i might add. i think i remember him saying that he wants to stop doing films. now that would be such a service to society.

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
I disagree. Hugh Grant is the best thing about British romcoms. Which at the moment, makes him the very best thing in British cinema in general :p

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
i thought actors were supposed to have a vocabulary...like someone else said before, all he's got is um, ah, and if it's a real good day..."ah, terribly sorry, uh, I'll just..." i reckon the most words he's ever managed 2 say without "um" in the middle is about three? ffs hes like 45 or sumthing, youd think he'd have gotten over the nervous schoolboy phase by now.

oh and he has an Incredibly Annoying Face - like the kind u just want to punch every time u see it.

R

rhapsodic

i agree, hugh grant does need a massive punch in the face...even though i don't promote violence

_Amie_

HSC
I don't know...there is just something appealing about him. He's a funny bastard. He always makes me laugh, anyway. I always feel better after watching a Hugh Grant movie. They are lighthearted, funny...everything you want a romantic comedy to be.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)