• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

I am so lost... how should i organise?? (2 Viewers)

PenelopeK

S Healer
HSC
how should i organise my folders and notes? put each subject in a different folder or one big folder? put my notes in plastic sleeves? does anyone have any effective ways to organise?

yulia

i'm sorry for your face.
HSC
Mine are all in one big lever arch folder, with dividers for each subject, and each subject is colour coded according to their divider...and then i have the same colour post it notes dividing up the modules of the different subjects...seems to work for me. I like colours. Colours are great. The brighter the better.

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
try studying in different way, then you can decide what works for you. Everyone studies differently.

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
I colour code my notes.

Highlight a lot - it'll keep things interesting

and keep your notes in separate places, so things dont get lost or confused

I use A4 books and ring binders, 1/ because the page is a lot bigger and 2/ A4 books have nice big margins where you can add reminders and notes (though I guess you could do this with any book)

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
ive used my notes as wallpaper.

i dunno where anything is

most of my work is on the computer anyway

oh and i have about 40 test papers in a manila folder in a drawer somewhere in this house...

= Jennifer =

HSC
what i find is easier to do is get an arch lever folder for each subject and dividers to divide the different syllabus topics, get a wallet folder to store exam papers and markers comments

goodluck organising

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Can l suggest if you have a file organiser (you know those big metal things where you are able to file your work?) that you USE it.

I wish l could just go back and use mine, but it was too late. Make sections for each subject, and inside those subjects, make sub-subjects (like chapters or modules). Use a highlighter and for papers that are meant to be together, use a stapler!

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
on the floor works well for me :)
i have an okay size room so i can just chuck stuff around my desk with plenty of space left

organised mess is the best
i know where everything is and worked out quite well

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)