I chose the wrong course (1 Viewer)

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
I want to transfer at the end of the year into an education course because i've realised that i'm not cut out for science AND what i really wanted to do was either primary education or arts/humanities. This will either involve transfering :chainsaw: to another uni or just another faculty.
I'm not cut out for science as i said and therefore my marks are going to be absolutely crap. Will they take into account that i made the wrong choice last year? like in the questionaire or something? i'm not totally clear on the transfer process.I'm assuming i have to go through UAC either ways.
any help greatly appreciated!

fush

HSC
yea u have to apply through UAC again for next year i think, and they take into consideration ur uni marks too so do ur best this year

im curious, if ur not a science person then why did u choose such a hard science based course ( applied sceince in radiation therapy!!) in the first place??!

TheKey

HSC
as far as my very limited undertanding of transfer goes, i think if u wait untill the end of the year then they will count both your UAI and your uni marks to decide if you get the transfer. However if you dont finish 1 full year of uni but instead transfer mid year , then only your UAI will count.

Either way if your sure you dont like science check to see if education is being offered for mid year transfers and if it is go for it.

>>>> http://www.uac.edu.au/mya/course_search/search.html <<<

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
if only my uai counts that might be a lil tough cos i only got 83.45 which will get me into one version of my course (ACU_ that i think i really want but the other (USYD)

aquaa123qwe

HSC
haha i noe science sucks at uni right??

do primary education

it is fun!~~~~
YAHOO

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)