I didn't do shit in prelim eco, how screwed am I for HSC? (1 Viewer)

contro3ler

HSC
yeah so lowkey i played games and did everything but economics in every single economics class. i still got decent marks, and according to my schools eco performance last year, my current rank would get me like a 89-91 in HSC. i'm really good at waffling eco lol

so how much of hsc eco requires a firm understanding of prelim eco? im forced to read the afr by my parents, which is the only reason i didnt fail my eco tests so like reading the news is the only knowledge i have from prelim
i needa drop either eco or phys, so if a lot of prelim is relevant and tested in hsc i'll probably drop

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
yeah so lowkey i played games and did everything but economics in every single economics class. i still got decent marks, and according to my schools eco performance last year, my current rank would get me like a 89-91 in HSC. i'm really good at waffling eco lol

so how much of hsc eco requires a firm understanding of prelim eco? im forced to read the afr by my parents, which is the only reason i didnt fail my eco tests so like reading the news is the only knowledge i have from prelim
i needa drop either eco or phys, so if a lot of prelim is relevant and tested in hsc i'll probably drop
look ngl 89-91 is still decent 😭
but i dont do eco so i have no idea 🤓

scaryshark09

∞∆ who let 'em cook dis long ∆∞
HSC

you are totally screwed, i think you should consider dropping economics. maybe pick up business studies instead, it might be more suited to your ability.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)