• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

i don't know (1 Viewer)

washedup_artist

i didn't know really what topic i should put this under but i have a few things to say

1) i have a severe, continually growing ebay addiction

2) i have idol tickets!!

3) its hard for me to trust hairdressers anymore

i always tell them what i want - then they twist it all around and ruin my hair!!
does anyone else have troubles with hairdressers?

nerd2die4

HSC
they always take too much off. or when you tell them you want your hair this way and then they say ' no it looks better that way' and then they just do it without asking.

one day i will stab my hairdresser with a spoon.

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
nerd2die4 said:
they always take too much off. or when you tell them you want your hair this way and then they say ' no it looks better that way' and then they just do it without asking.

one day i will stab my hairdresser with a spoon.
try bein a gilr goin to the hair dresser.. if they stuff it up.. ur stuck with a hat for a few weeks :rolleyes:

MouNtY

isn't it the same for guys?

EDIT: oh wait i can answer that....nah i dun really care...i'd just shave it all off...

Last edited by a moderator:

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
DooNy_TeChY said:
isn't it the same for guys?

EDIT: oh wait i can answer that....nah i dun really care...i'd just shave it all off...
well if we shaved it all off ppl would think were a dyke...................or raising money for leukemia =)

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
ooh i got my hair done by a new person last time
its a guy and hes gay
he did the best job ive ever had done on my hair, both the cut and colour are beautiful
hes definitely getting my return business!
and as bonus, hes sweet and cute as
shame hes gay :(

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
washedup_artist said:
i didn't know really what topic i should put this under but i have a few things to say

2) i have idol tickets!!

i always tell them what i want - then they twist it all around and ruin my hair!!
yep hairdressers like to cut too much off, or never do what I want them to do....
that was until I found a good salon, but they closed down recently because the owner was sick:(

bubble_tea

washedup_artist said:

2) i have idol tickets!!

omg, that is soo like me.. minus the idol addiction, i dun like idol very much..
but yeah! I have my ebay phases every now and then.. and I cant trust hairdressers, they either make my hair too light or wayy too short..

x-y-z

HSC
1) I too have an eBay addiction (I have 2 separate accounts with a combined feedback of 81), but it’s dying rather than growing- I only go on now when I’m specifically looking for something.

2) That’s nice that you have tickets to Australian Idol but I would like tickets to the Bridget Jones 2 premier. I’m entering a competition to win tickets where I have to write in 25 words why I should win the tickets- can anyone help me think of something. I was thinking of writing some sob story about how I have leprosy or mad cow disease etc. with only 1 month until my limbs fall off/ mind turns into a vegetable, and they must grant me my dying wish. Does anybody have something better…? It won’t take much to be better than that.

3) I can’t trust hairdressers anymore either. Nobody ever does what I want with my hair. I come in with PICTURES, and say I want layers, and a feathered fringe. 40mins later all I have is 3 inches chopped off my hair, and a blunt fringe that I have to pin up until it grows out.

~~Jess~~

HSC
yep i agree with the hairdresser thing. i've had my hair done twice for formal/social and they did it crap both times. the first time i had no idea so i let her do whateva which is my fault but the second time i went to a diff hairdresser and asked for soft curls and the curls they gave me were crap! i took a pic too, i wanted delta curls :p (when she had long hair) the lady said the curls would drop...they didnt! so know i am gonna go to a third hairdresser for my yr 12 formal but im worried they will stuff it up again!

dezzy

HSC
Agnes2810 said:
try bein a gilr goin to the hair dresser.. if they stuff it up.. ur stuck with a hat for a few weeks :rolleyes:

is that y ur wearin a hat in ur avatar? lol (im guessing that chick is you?)

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
washedup_artist said:

2) i have idol tickets!!

im paranoid about going to hairdressers
i trust them its their profession but i dont want to be misunderstood

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)