I feel so alone in this gap year (1 Viewer)

eigenman

HSC
Hi Guys,

I'm a typical ordinary kid who uses snapchat. I'm gonna be taking a gap year, and honestly, I'm the last person to actually do it.

But like some of you guys I'm doing it!!!

I't soooo daunting and scary, I can't even contain this feeling but at the same time, so thrilling. I just attended a talk in Canada Bay and good lawd I met all this entrepreneurial people who most of them are in their mid 20s to 50s. Where are all the teenagers?

This journey is so lonely yet worth it.

I can pick myself up but i just want to open this thread and know if there's anyone out there taking an unusual path. Just a response will make me feel sane that I'm not alone in this post-HSC gap year journey.

Love yall

Loudvicuna

HSC
Hi Guys,

I'm a typical ordinary kid who uses snapchat. I'm gonna be taking a gap year, and honestly, I'm the last person to actually do it.

But like some of you guys I'm doing it!!!

I't soooo daunting and scary, I can't even contain this feeling but at the same time, so thrilling. I just attended a talk in Canada Bay and good lawd I met all this entrepreneurial people who most of them are in their mid 20s to 50s. Where are all the teenagers?

This journey is so lonely yet worth it.

I can pick myself up but i just want to open this thread and know if there's anyone out there taking an unusual path. Just a response will make me feel sane that I'm not alone in this post-HSC gap year journey.

Love yall
Sounds cool, what are you doing on your gap year? I'm doing a trade instead of uni next year

bangali

HSC
I did a gap year doing a TAFE certificate in aged care/tutoring/writing for companies for VCE subjects/blogging/reading entrepreneur stuff coz it's cool.

It's been great fun - I'd recommend it! All the best and have fun - going the 'road less travelled' is truly thrilling and I can say that I love life more because I took that year.

eigenman

HSC
Sounds cool, what are you doing on your gap year? I'm doing a trade instead of uni next year
Saahhh cool! I'm doing a business (a really good one where people mentor you, I already have a customer!!!!). And no not illegal hahahahhaah. After 2 years i can actually retire but right now, i have to go through this fear of missing out. What trade are you doing? That's soo cool man!

eigenman

HSC
I did a gap year doing a TAFE certificate in aged care/tutoring/writing for companies for VCE subjects/blogging/reading entrepreneur stuff coz it's cool.

It's been great fun - I'd recommend it! All the best and have fun - going the 'road less travelled' is truly thrilling and I can say that I love life more because I took that year.
Good on ya man, stay excellen!

Loudvicuna

HSC
Saahhh cool! I'm doing a business (a really good one where people mentor you, I already have a customer!!!!). And no not illegal hahahahhaah. After 2 years i can actually retire but right now, i have to go through this fear of missing out. What trade are you doing? That's soo cool man!
Electrical, so you've started a business that provides mentors for people?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)