i find it interesting yr 12 goes through the same trauma EVERY YEAR (1 Viewer)

Jesus

Christ
HSC
N/A
every year in yr12, ppl go through the usual oh crap shit trial pressure gonna fail wotever etc etc ordeal, then next year different ppl same thing, i always imagine ppl doing this every year(i should make a flash cartoon about this) i just find it weird, it seems to me we came out of a cloning factory or something, dont know i just find this rather insane

smittenkitten

Poopinator
Well everyone goes through the same milestones. You can't expect yr 11's not to freak out about yr 12. They haven't experienced it so of course they're going to stress.

Navjeet

>^..^<
HSC
yeah, that's so true. I mean, after year 11, I thought "oh my god, why did I even bother stressing about that!? I wish someone had told me not to worry." But then all my friends who did the HSC last year are saying "It's fine, dont worry - evrything will work out, you don't need to stress", but I mean as if I'm going to pay any attention!!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
yeah it is true and weird. it's a thing that kinda shows we're all the same. like, i find it amazing how many people come up with the same ideas, no matter how obscure

make a flash cartoon! it would b so funny!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)