Votes: 4 9.3%
  • No

Votes: 39 90.7%

• Total voters

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
I’m sure I’m not the only one who has realised this, since we’ve all heard this before, but I UNDERSTAND WHAT IT REALLY MEANS:
9BBD00EB-8529-49C5-9689-EFD6D1378B12.png8392F433-B44A-491D-899D-23E2C3530951.jpeg
This is the summed up version by the way, the way I figured this out is literally 20 pages or so of writing based on the information and experiences I have gathered in the past 5 YEARS, fixated on this very question.

And thus, there is no “me”, there will only be “the people I want to be”, until I become them all at will whenever I feel like it.

Ok, I’m going in cycles now, but please try and read between the lines for your own good, it will clearly save you sometime when it comes to feeling lost either now or anytime potentially in the future.

After you understand what I’ve been getting at, forget it, since you identify with THAT, then you’ll be nilistic when it doesn’t need to happen, and instead, you can simply pick and choose who you want to be.

I really hope you don’t misunderstand…

Anyways, have fun with your adventures from here on!!

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
I can’t believe everything I realise now is the same as what I believed in when I was only 5 years younger from today… JESUS CHRIST!?!!?!!??!

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
Welp…. I tried.
Anyways, to be able to become anyone you want to become, I’ve learnt that it’s easier to first become identities with nothing, since trying to squash out one with the other is seriously a lot more difficult that trying to add one in when there is nothing there to begin with.

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
So, step one:
Become nothing. Just as you were when you were an observant teenager who was only beginning to think about thoughts.

step two:
Relearn your ideal, and act out the part as though you are ‘playing’ with the idea.

Step three:
Maintain this ‘play’ until it no longer feels like an act. It’s like full method acting, but you literally become the character you strive to be.

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
So, step one:
Become nothing. Just as you were when you were an observant teenager who was only beginning to think about thoughts.

step two:
Relearn your ideal, and act out the part as though you are ‘playing’ with the idea.

Step three:
Maintain this ‘play’ until it no longer feels like an act. It’s like full method acting, but you literally become the character you strive to be.
I’m stuck, because although this works, it’s too slow.
I want to mold myself into The Ideal as I am currently, no having to become neither this me and that me before I can make my transition between the two.
If I do it this way, I’ll become otherworldly, but it’ll take 2 years.
I need to make up for lost time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)