I Hate It (1 Viewer)

5L1D3R

HSC
I DROPPED IT SO FAST LAST YEAR ITS NOT FUNNY... thanks to a female satan as a teacher.. made it impossible to pass.:burn: But yea anyway.. who else regrets choosing it for any reason?

sinist4

HSC
im still doing it, and i gotta kept on doing it, cause i onli hav 10 units ! :(

its not that bad... i t depends if ur the type of person that plays games or a person that no's there stufff.
As you can score pretty well with this sub :D

Briq.

HSC
Hahaha, I'm dying to drop it. I hate it with a fiery passion, and my old bat of a teacher hates me. She stole my IPT book, I swear to god she did.
Anyway. I can't drop it, because I'll have only 10 units. And I wont be able to get a UAI and whatnot.

....And I suck at it, too.

Knowingnothing

Legendary!
HSC
I can see why IT isn't such a high scaler. Really all you need to do is have a decent textbook and study it from time to time. Don't think it is that hard at all to get Band 5 at the very least.

Anyone have recommendations for a 2007/2008 updated IT book?

michael1990

HSC
Yeah i dunno

I am in the same boat as most of the people in this thread, i have 10 units and i am looking for a UAI of 85+++

I am very good at computers but, if i knew this subject was scaled so low and really didnt count for much, would of chosen Legal Studies which was my first preference anyway, but decided to stick out Information Technology

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)