• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

I have a question. (1 Viewer)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
The school I attend has a trading program with another school. There is a Physics class based at the school, and some people (well, one person) go to the other school via the trading program to do Physics there.

My question is, come HSC time, will the person who does Physics at the other school be ranked against their cohort, or the cohort at our school (the school she normally attends)?

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
do any other people in your school do physics (at your school)?

where does he/she do exams?

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
1. Yes.
2. For exams, they send a separate paper over.

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
she should be ranked against the other school. because she's done their exams and (i'm assuming) they mark it for her, the same standards are applied throughout their cohort, so she should be part of their cohort, for phys anyway.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Ah, okay - so since I do Legal at the other school I'd be ranked against them... although my report says differently (although my teacher quipped he couldn't change that section of the report as it is done automatically).

Thanks!

alisondance

HSC
its the same as being in the class at that school as if you go to that school but just for the class. you do the exam at your school but rank against the other school..

my school does it too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)