i need advice (1 Viewer)

jhrudd

im in year 11 at the moment and seriously considering university options. I dont wanna live in the city and im not entirely sure about my courses but i would like to see what different people think about the different campuses of Charles Sturt University. I have a feeling that i would like to go to bathurst or wagga but i dont know what courses they offer or the campus or anything. i would appreciate it if someone could give me a bit of info?
i would like to study a bachelor of teaching or something to that equivalent. whatever u could add would be great! thanks!

bex

HSC
have a look at the csu website.. csu.edu.au and then click on prospective students and then the course finder and it will give you a list and description of the courses that csu offers. Both Bathurst and Wagga i know definately have teaching, which you can combine with psychology or other stuff if you like. CSU is a great uni to go to if you want to get out of or avoid the city. It has all the facilities of much larger unis but with a much more personal feel. The bathurst campus is really well known for its communications degrees as well as policing and paramedics courses which help you fast track your degree. its a really practical uni too. all teaching students do prac work in the last couple of weeks of each semester which is good too. also, check out a few of the other threads on the csu part of this forum to see what we have said about the different csu campuses, theres just too much to relay!

crazybrad

Pharmer
HSC
all the teachers at wagga are hot, the females anyway, they have shit all exams all assignments that a pritty easy, i wish i did it (well not really but u no)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)