I need help!! English, physics & chemistry tutor wanted!! (1 Viewer)

boirefish

HSC
Uni Grad
Hi guys, i'm from baulkham hills high, year 12, and have had three english tutors. One I am still with now, one who was a family friend but lacked experience so we gave up, and one who was like...first in the state and stuff, but then got too busy with her med. studies and left me.

I also need a tutor for PHYSICS & CHEMISTRY, preferably one person who teaches both, and did well in the HSC (95++).

Phys topics: core + astrophysics
Chem topics: core + chemistry of art

So. I'm also looking for a tutor who has recently finished their HSC (in the past 5 years), achieved a very good HSC mark for english adv AND extention 1, hoping for candidates with state rankings. I'm willing to pay well. but dont push it.

I'm relatively confident with my essays and short response, although they are not perfect, but my creative writing is horrible, and i'm really looking for someone who helps me think of ideas and implement them instead of saying "this is wrong. change it"

My topics for adv are:
poems by gwen harwood for critical study,
Shakespeake's As You Like It
Bladerunner & Frankenstein for comparative
The fiftieth gate for... the other one.

Ext: crime genre, texts inc. The Real Inspect Hound, Anil’s ghost, Rear Window, Skull beneath the skin…you should know if you’re considering teaching me J

I live in castle hill, and am willing to travel, if it's less than 30 minutes drive. I prefer if you could come to me, and will pay for your fuel.

Since I dont use BoredOfStudies much, please email me at dunno_a_name72@hotmail.com

Thanks guys :D

Charles.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)