• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

I need help with my question (1 Viewer)

JoshuaW

HSC
i think i am going to focus oin rasputins death (the way he died, who killed him, conspirecies etc...)

an anyone think of a question that would be good...

im thinking

"Due to Rasputin's encounters with Tsarina Alexandria, what conclusions can be made about his death?"

live.fast

HSC
N/A
Hey - remember, the project has to be grounded in issues of historiography, rather than simply history. The two are distinct - what you're trying to pursue here seems comparable to the Preliminary History Project. For the HSC History Extension course however, the strength of your project should be in its analysis of historiographyical issues - i.e. like the ones listed in the History Extension Syllabus.

Have you asked your teacher about your question? I'm pretty sure that they're allowed to give you guidance, particularly in shaping your final project question / essay etc.

Goodluckies aye! :D

ccc123

HSC
Hey

Yeah well I don't even do Hist ext, so you can tell me to f off if you want, but I remember when I went to this conference about Hist ext, I was told the whole course is grounded in historiography. Hence, I would make the focus of my question more historiographical.

E.g

"Critically analyse the historiographical discourses that explore the conspiracy theories surrounding Rasputin's demise."

Meh. As I said, I dont even do teh subject, so dont feel compelled to listen to me..just my view.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)