• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

I need major help (1 Viewer)

absolutepureobl

manic monday
HSC
I need some seriously major help. I have an assessment due tomorrow that I have no idea how to do.

I absolutely hate this subject and I am in the process or arguing my case to drop it but I need to hand this assessment in tomorrow.

If any one can offer any help at all I would be grateful. I am stuck on the last two questions, I have bee searching for info all day and I can't find anything remotely useful. My teacher is also yet to issue us with textbooks.

The questions are:

1. Compare and contrast the problems faced by young male and young female offenders when they come into contact with the criminal justice system (10 marks).

2. Evaluate the effectiveness of the treatment of adults and juveniles by the criminal justice system (14 marks).

I have no idea how to evaluate the effectiveness when I don't know how they are treated in the first place. :(

Can anyone offer any help? suggestions? information?

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
Wow, teachers are asking our HSC question despite the controversy it caused.
Heres some advice
mention the young offenders act- suprisingly some ppl didnt in the HSC
Youth justice conferencing
case studies-LCMD
and whatever else you think is relevant
number 2 is very generic
that you can basically talk about anything i you can back it up.

HSC
absolutepureobl said:
1. Compare and contrast the problems faced by young male and young female offenders when they come into contact with the criminal justice system (10 marks).

2. Evaluate the effectiveness of the treatment of adults and juveniles by the criminal justice system (14 marks).
haha! FUCK that question, FUCK IT DEAD (sorry mods :eek:) That question SUCKED BALLZZZZZZ. Don't worry if you don't know how to answer it.. Because neither did ANYONE ELSE in the HSC exam this year ;)

Let us know how the assessment goes.

By the way, i don't see how you can be assessed on material that isn't HSC.. So, not calling you a liar or anything but... It seems strange that they would ask a question which was a mistake in the first place....... Maybe you're just wondering what the answer is? If so, there wasn't one because it was a mistake :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)