• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

I NEEEEED HELLLLLP PLEASE !?!!??!!??!?!?!???!!! (1 Viewer)

DanMan1234

HSC
If i get an N-award in a subject does that prove me ineligible for early entry (I WANT TO BE AN ENGINEER AND THE SUBJECT I GOT THE N-AWARD IN IS MATHS ADV)

cossine

HSC
If i get an N-award in a subject does that prove me ineligible for early entry (I WANT TO BE AN ENGINEER AND THE SUBJECT I GOT THE N-AWARD IN IS MATHS ADV)
You need multiple N-awards. Early entry does not consider N-awards to the best of my knowledge

syllables

HSC
there's no such thing as an "N-award"; there's only an N-warning and an N-determination. im assuming you received an "N-warning", which is fine as you need 2 or more for your school/principal to be able to apply an 'N-determination'. even then, that's when you've failed to take the action(s) stipulated in the warning letters to rectify the issue in satisfying course completion criteria (e.g. not submitting an assessment task).

regarding early entry, its dependent on the result you receive at the end of the course; solely having an N-warning doesn't impact early entry as N-warnings are not submitted to UAC or universities and are generally only retained at the school-level.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)