I want my Ps (1 Viewer)

epotolesmata

HSC
This is just begging for pity.
although my driving test went on for 50 minutes, i think the asshole was waiting for me to fuck up (i finished with 103/100 LOL - first go)

i didn't personally do it a wetherill park but

where are you getting these stats? My diving instructor told me off for NOT choosing wetherill park due to the higher pass rates...
And a few of my friends got it there, easily.

but to OP, as said above exaggerate the head checks. definitely. and don't do it at fairfield because everyone there is a cunt. :)
Well since you are so confident get behind a car with shit features and a clutch that often fails. The first two times I accept but the third time I drove well and it went for more than 50min. Oh and drive a ute that has a faulty steering wheel that catches on fire.

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Well since you are so confident get behind a car with shit features and a clutch that often fails. The first two times I accept but the third time I drove well and it went for more than 50min. Oh and drive a ute that has a faulty steering wheel that catches on fire.
Hmmm....

Is it a bad clutch or do you have a bad shifting technique ?

Havox

HSC
Uni Grad
You shouldn't be driving a car you can't depend on. I learned to wrench on my first car so it worked reliably, apparently not all Toyota Corollas were made very well. One does not need "features" in order to pass the test. Steering, accelerator, brake, clutch, shifter, lights, basic gauges and mirrors. If all of those work on the vehicle then it's roadworthy and you can pass the test. If any of those are prone to random and imminent failure you shouldn't be driving the car.

Last edited:

Loudvicuna

HSC
k

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)