• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Idea (2 Viewers)

aj_number_10

HSC
Ok so my girlfriend is in America atm. Whats a good idea for a valentines day present? I had never planned on doing anything but i woke up this morning and wanna get or do somthing for her. I obviously cant get her anything cause i couldnt get it to her.

Should i just write her an email saying you rock or somthing. Or should i just have a delayed valentines when we get back.

Im not wearing a shirt atm

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
wat did the shirt hav 2 do with anything?

can u call her?

even just a short fone call to say hey and that u love her (or if u havent sed the L word yet say she rocks or watever UR plan was)

cos i guarrantee u emails, even tho they r nice, r sooooo not as good as a short fone call with the person u love.

otherwise, delayed valentines is the go... but it better b good and over the top

Jesus!

Jeebus
HSC
N/A
Post a shirtless pic. Jesus will tell you what to do :)

Well actually take a personalised sex photo of yourself and give it too her.

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
Send her an e-postcard or something. Just dont fill it with extraneous information like you did this thread.

santaslayer

HSC
Jesus! said:
Post a shirtless pic. Jesus will tell you what to do :)

Well actually take a personalised sex photo of yourself and give it too her.
Good idea. :p

_Amie_

HSC
My advice: Send her an email telling her you love her, or whatever you feel for her. Although I am a fan of the phone call, I can't deny that getting an email in which everything your guy feels for you is put down in writing isn't special. It kinda allows you to be more expressive...my opinion anyway. With the phone call, it would be nice to hear her voice and stuff, so you should choose which way you feel more comfortable in expressing yourself with.
Either way, tell you that you have something amazing and special planned for her when she comes back, the belated Vday thing. That way it gives her something to look forward to, other than just the expected gift/card etc. And make it good!

Last edited:

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
pookie is in america?
that makes sense why she hasnt been on in a while

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
Yeah see if you can call her. If you can't you know they have websites where you could send flowers to her in the states if you have a credit card, but if you don't, go to www.virtualflorist.com and send her a free virtual bunch of flowers... much like an e-card but e-flowers.

Vangineer

Treehugger
HSC
Hahahahhahahahhahahahhhhhhhhahahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)