• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Ideas (1 Viewer)

DRFTR

-
HSC
Hi, i have my first visual arts HSC assessment due in just over a weeks time and i still have no idea what i should do for the topic. I have to create a curators catalogue on a theme examples are 'the human form', 'abstract art, 'shakespeare in art' etc. I cant think of one which is good and easy to find information on.
If you havea good idea, please suggest

soso

HSC
N/A
If you did shakespeare in art I would look at the huge numbers of portraits of queen elizabeth 1

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
Yeah, iour AOS for art is the human body, and at first I was heaps sus and shit, thinking it would be feminest crap, but it has actually turned out to be pretty good, and relitivly broad.
For example, for an assessment i have due in a few weeks, i am doing an analysis of some of Fracis Bacons work, A look at hindu/buddhist art, and also, if you were lucky enough to get a look at Kentridges exibition at the MCA (fucking amazing, so inspirational) that is definatly another possiblilty.

The reason i love art so much is the freedom it allows you, so make sure its something you are actually interested in.

That probably didn' help at all.

Woohoo.

fi_babezy

Stealing is Looking
HSC
YAYA we got a huge extension for ours....im into my second artbook....plus ive started a portfolio :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD huge smiles all around :)!!!

Talk to your art teacher about artists and a stuff and borrow artbooks from friends, teachers, libraries etc or buy art books from warehouses, galleries etc etc etc etc

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)