If its raining do schools still allow photos to take place (2 Viewers)

Twickel

HSC
Or are they postponed to a later date?
by photos I mean the school photos were professionals are hired to take the pictures.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
At my school it used to get postponed but it depends on so many things and every school/photography company/day is different

Aplus

HSC
N/A
Maybe they use the hall, dunno.

jirwin

HSC
7-10 was done in the drama theatre. raining would of only been a problem for those lining up outside.

11-12 was done in the bini (hall) so no issues with rain at all.

i didnt think school photos were taking outside. all 13yrs of mine were done inside.

Caitlin63

:-)
HSC
Same here, I have never had outside school photos in my life! though one of my friends had theirs outside in the rain one year. I remember her complaining it made her hair go frizzy hahaha

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
My school photos were always taken inside the Hall, so the weather was never a problem. :)

davidbarnes

Trainee Mȯderatȯr
HSC
Never had a photo outside. In priamry school it was in library. High school in hall.

Aplus

HSC
N/A
For various reasons and absenses, the only time I had school photos outside was in Year 7.

Kirsty Xx

That's the price we pay
HSC
Our photos are always taken in our hall..... except for the Captains and SRC photos which are in a nice sunny spot outside.

It's never rained on our school photo day and I wouldn't know if they'd post-pone it if it ever happened to rain. Let's wait and see for my last year....

danz90

HSC
Last year it was raining during school photos, so they only took portraits of students inside the hall, but the group photos didn't take place... they said they would postpone it, but we never received any photos at all this year, got ripped off!

michael1990

HSC
I would still say the photos would be taken in the hall, but i do no think that it has happened since i have been at the school. Not sure though.

fjnpenguin

HSC
last year it rained on the day of our photo session. they photographers decided to take individual photos in our squash courts and they decided not to take the group photo. the bad thing was that we did not get what we paid for. and for some reason we couldn't debate about it.

Sarsy

HSC
Yes, they still take them, just under the COLA (Covered Outdoors Learning Area or some crap like that... I don't see much learning under those things but anyways)
Last year it was freezing, even with jumpers and blazers on. So the photographer seemed to take at least 5 minutes getting a simple photo of all 14 of us.... Evil scumbag, I swear... I had to sit in my car for 15 minutes to warm up again.

xJennax

HSC
Wow, we just get our photos done in the hall. We don't get 'group' shots, instead just single ones that all get put side by side. So weather is never a problem... lol :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)