If you ski/snowboard, please take my D&T survey! (1 Viewer)

ellyw

HSC
I'm not 100% sure what I'm making yet, however I have a good idea for redesigning snowboard bindings. Not sure how achievable it is, so I'm still thinking of backup ideas in the skiing/snowboarding area :)

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
I'm not 100% sure what I'm making yet, however I have a good idea for redesigning snowboard bindings. Not sure how achievable it is, so I'm still thinking of backup ideas in the skiing/snowboarding area :)
It can be fairly difficult to do up bindings if you don't have full range of movement in your hip/knee/leg..

So something that makes doing up bindings easier? Or bindings for snowboards that work similar to how skiers can pretty much just put there feet in and it clicks?

ellyw

HSC
It can be fairly difficult to do up bindings if you don't have full range of movement in your hip/knee/leg..

So something that makes doing up bindings easier? Or bindings for snowboards that work similar to how skiers can pretty much just put there feet in and it clicks?
Yeah something like that. Those are very good points, I'll keep that in mind for my folio :) Only problem with step-ins is they provide a little less control than the more popular strap ones. What I was thinking that would be really cool would be a remote tighten and release binding. I was also thinking of adding a heating element to stop them freezing over. Not sure how achievable this is though, wish me luck! :p

Flop21

HSC
Magnet boots and magnet board.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)