I'm screwed (1 Viewer)

aqwerty13402

HSC
wow really? wait tell me more tho i actually thought 4u wouldn't be that bad loll
it depends on the person. e2 is a major work and i let my teachers talk me into doing a political, non-fiction piece. Which was literally the opposite of what i wanted to do so i dont have much motivation. + people underestimate how much drafting / time / energy goes into writing a major work like it

iloveeggs

HSC
it depends on the person. e2 is a major work and i let my teachers talk me into doing a political, non-fiction piece. Which was literally the opposite of what i wanted to do so i dont have much motivation. + people underestimate how much drafting / time / energy goes into writing a major work like it
fair enough ig

Average Boreduser

๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐š—๐š—๐šŽ๐š
HSC
I know now that the median was 65 so is there 0 chance of e4ing this? on that note, do u guys think its worth continuing the accel route? I asked my director of studies, she said if I repeat, I am not allowed to do ext 2 which is absolutely not what I want.

carrotsss

HSC
I know now that the median was 65 so is there 0 chance of e4ing this? on that note, do u guys think its worth continuing the accel route? I asked my director of studies, she said if I repeat, I am not allowed to do ext 2 which is absolutely not what I want.
there is definitely still a chance of e4ing

didnโ€™t you say your mark was above 65? and im not sure what the e4 % is at your school but I canโ€™t imagine youโ€™re that far out of the range if at all out of it, and either way you can make up ground with the remaining tasks

Average Boreduser

๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐š—๐š—๐šŽ๐š
HSC
there is definitely still a chance of e4ing

didnโ€™t you say your mark was above 65? and im not sure what the e4 % is at your school but I canโ€™t imagine youโ€™re that far out of the range if at all out of it, and either way you can make up ground with the remaining tasks
I was over literally by 1% but looking at the box plot, I am in the 4th quartile still

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)