• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

i'm in trouble (1 Viewer)

who\'s_me_daddy

i'm so confuse right now!! i am scared that the my skool would jeoperdise me from HSC since today i wrote my own note and skip half day from skool! they rang mi parents unfortunately they knew all about it!! what should i do???

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
more than likely, you should worry about getting in trouble from your parents rather than from the school. i dont think they have the power to jeoperdise your hsc.
i have seen jigging and worse things overlooked.

get_born

who\'s_me_daddy said:
i'm so confuse right now!! i am scared that the my skool would jeoperdise me from HSC since today i wrote my own note and skip half day from skool! they rang mi parents unfortunately they knew all about it!! what should i do???
stay cool - if they want ask you to do something, dont argue, itll just make them hold a grudge. If it becomes anything serious to the actual extent of jeoprodising your HSC, which I truley doubt, just talk it over and try work out some kind of an in school punishment. Oh yeah! and DONT do it again. hehe - unless your absolutely sure you can get away with it :) Heck! you only live once!

santaslayer

HSC
who\'s_me_daddy said:
Why would that fuck your HSC in any way? Or are you still doing the trials? You could ask your parents to make up a lie like only one of them knew about you being away from school...and the other one had no idea...lol

tennille

HSC
who\'s_me_daddy said:
Your HSC will not be jeopardised in any way. They have no power over that.

who\'s_me_daddy

phewwww!!! thanx guys i was just worried that it would effect my HSC and it would be stupid to get jepordise coz of this!! besides my teacher oonce told us during the assembly that one student from this skool got jeoperdised from his HSC because he threw an egg and blinded one student's eye from his skool! that's why i'm really worry about!!

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
probably because that resulted in an expulsion.

tennille

HSC
That's completely different. They can't refuse to give your HSC to you over that. So many people have done it. You've already completed most of your courses anyway so it'll be a bit unfair if they did.

7th Sign

HSC
pfftt dont worry my school is soo slack on jigging..

you have to jigg 5 times before they call your parents lols

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
no that would be you have to be caught 5 times before they call your parents ;)

get_born

who\'s_me_daddy said:
phewwww!!! thanx guys i was just worried that it would effect my HSC and it would be stupid to get jepordise coz of this!! besides my teacher oonce told us during the assembly that one student from this skool got jeoperdised from his HSC because he threw an egg and blinded one student's eye from his skool! that's why i'm really worry about!!
thats different cos the person was injured, your situation is so little - just forget it!

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
Schools often use this threat against students to keep them toeing the line in Year 12. As it turns out, it is atually enshrined in legislation that they have the right to do this.

Education Act 1990, 3.2.3 Higher School Certificate — section 95

(3) The Board may refuse to grant a Higher School Certificate to a
student whose attendance or application at school has been of
such an unsatisfactory character that the grant of the certificate
would not, in the opinion of the Board, be justified.’
I guess the bit that applies to you would be your "application in an unsatisfactory manner"
Although this is the case, it would be completley unreasonable of your school do deny you your HSC for a simple matter as that.

I wouldn't worry too much.

Last edited:

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Don't worry, you can still sit the HSC and get your marks.

But don't be a stupid head. Don't jig, there's like what, 3 weeks left? Deal with it.

Looks like you could do with some extra work in english anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)