Im Really Scared!! (1 Viewer)

barry1

HSC
devon321 said:
please explain these new client requirements lol

oh and btw where do i get good IT textbooks to study for this exam.
The excel book is the only one..lol (who would have thought) teachers should have given u notes...also is ur name James by any chance...lol...just a random thought...

NB...study excel & access ASAP (this will be in the test)

me-mfhs

HSC
Uni Grad
NO ! my teacher doesnt teach anything! most of the ppl in our class play UT

whats "new client requirements"

is that like advice to clients?!?!?!!?!!!

whimagent

HSC
Remember to learn your printer drivers.

I fight for my friends.

elnewb

HSC
lolwhut. IT VET is so cruizzzzzzzyyyyy!

95% was my trial mark. Only did about an hour study the night before.

xJennax

HSC
Aww don't stress!! If you've got 78% and 90% before that is great! You will probably get more than that in the HSC anyway. Do some of the online multiple choice on the board of studies site. Just don't stress too much because you'll probably do really well in it!

stubert1

HSC
For those of you worrying about this exam, don't

You should not get your hopes up for band 6s in this subject, last year i managed 7th in the state in this and yet only received a mark of 92 (not many 6s are given out).

There is no set way to study for this subject (unlike many others), my advice is to look at how to write reports and memos (as someone has mentioned). Extended responses is where you should focus, MCs and short answers are general knowledge and anyone with even a general understanding of the course should breeze through these with no problems. Think about throwing plenty of IT terms (study these!) into the responses and keep it complex, but at the same time understandable.

You are best to invest your time into other subjects, IT is not worth the time if you are taking away from your maths or english, as the marks are so limited.

Practice past papers, study hard for english and you will be fine in IT. Good luck to all of you

me-mfhs

HSC
Uni Grad
nooo english is the next day *sob*

lets go on a physical journey....a physical journey into the IT examination hall...counting each mark lost.... 80...79...78...77...76...75....74...73...72..(band 6 gone)!

Currypower

HSC
Last year roughly 2000 students sat the IT exam, 40 of whom received band 6s.

There are no internal marks for IT, you do not need to sit the exam and you can still get the Cert II.

Whatever you score in the exam will be your raw mark for the subject.

michael1990

HSC
Currypower said:
Last year roughly 2000 students sat the IT exam, 40 of whom received band 6s.

There are no internal marks for IT, you do not need to sit the exam and you can still get the Cert II.

Whatever you score in the exam will be your raw mark for the subject.
But in the case of misadventure, the school has sent raw marks.

HSC
HSC doesn't mean much after a year T-T, its not the end of the world if u don't do too well. you can still get into courses you want it just might take longer.

just try your best, your only human

xeb

HSC
a.w.e.s.o.m.e-o said:
HSC doesn't mean much after a year T-T, its not the end of the world if u don't do too well. you can still get into courses you want it just might take longer.

just try your best, your only human
Finally someone with some common sense..most of you guys are idiots....oooo78% !!!! big deal that's still good. I got 92.5 in my trial, but i don't care because the HSC is nothing like my trial from the past papers i have done. All you can do is your best.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)