i'm stupid... :( (2 Viewers)

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
seriously in need of motivation....

my finals start next thursday and so far i've done nothing except buy the new sims 2 game and been playing that all day and watching idol. It's not fair what the hell is wrong with me last year I had all my notes ready and typed and got Hds and credits, this semester i'm hoping for just a few fails and at least one pass..

:(

any tips?

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
You really need to just discipline yourself... it's hard to do. Get someone to lock your sims 2 cd away somewhere. Unplug your modem.... go to the library. You have to try and eliminate distractions if they are too tempting

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I got my brother to hide my sims 2 game ... now no one can remember where it is ... lol.

After i got it taken away i finally got studying.

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
Cape said:
I got my brother to hide my sims 2 game ... now no one can remember where it is ... lol.

sif not watch home and away 24/7 :p

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
for me i dont really have a distraction- im just really really against studying...anything after that is what u would consider a "distraction" i guess...it all depends if ur problems r distractions or actually putting in the effort to study nemore

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
clairegirl said:
any tips?
think how much each unit you fail is going to cost you in monetary terms, then think how hard it would be to struggle on welfare, unemployed, single with a kid, and trying to pay off all that HECS debt... and only because you failed a couple of subjects ;)

motivation enough.

Collin

HSC
N/A
clairegirl said:
seriously in need of motivation....

my finals start next thursday and so far i've done nothing except buy the new sims 2 game and been playing that all day and watching idol. It's not fair what the hell is wrong with me last year I had all my notes ready and typed and got Hds and credits, this semester i'm hoping for just a few fails and at least one pass..

:(

any tips?
You bought Sims 2 around a week before exams? ROFL!! I hate to flame ya, but yes you are stupid. Haha, don't worry though, if Half Life 2 came out a week before my exams, I'd be stupid and buy that too.

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
hey i got halo2 when it came out last week...

been addicted to it... and now i'm regretting buying it..

i'm so stupid for buying it before the exams!! :(

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
game producers are evil. it's a conspiracy: they want us to all collectively fail. then we'll have no future but playing computer games.

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
They can't afford to do that though, because if their primary market (uni students) fail subjects and get kicked out they won't have any customers left.

LeftrightOut

Needs more cowbell
HSC
N/A
Primary market you say?

Lexicographer said:
They can't afford to do that though, because if their primary market (uni students) fail subjects and get kicked out they won't have any customers left.
I hear uni students play lots of games but not many pay for them :D

Collin

HSC
N/A
LeftrightOut said:
I hear uni students play lots of games but not many pay for them :D
I think that gamers in general don't tend to pay for their games.. :D

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
just kill all ur sims... do really ridiculous stuff to them and watch them die... a fantastic afternoons entertainment, then study ur butt off, pass the exams then play AAALLLLLLLLLLL holidays!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)