• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Im tryna lock in for this year (2 Viewers)

satvikprogaming

HSC
N/A
Does anybody have any HAST resources, im bout to do it next year in year 7 to make it into penrith girra baulko in yr 8 yk. my selective results this yr was cooked i got blacktown boys, if theres any tips, or stuff like that it would be helpful, i here everyone saying to use UCAT resources for spatial awareness, if anybody has an links, pls send me them 🙏 Thank you :D

gmail: satvik.bobbili12@gmail.com

Last edited:

143tunipfrog

HSC
Does anybody have any HAST resources, im bout to do it next year in year 7 to make it into penrith girra baulko in yr 8 yk. my selective results this yr was cooked i got blacktown boys, if theres any tips, or stuff like that it would be helpful, i here everyone saying to use UCAT resources for spatial awareness, if anybody has an links, pls send me them 🙏 Thank you :D

hopefully you didn't just give out ur entire name
I've made that mistake one too many times 😔

Demons

Goated Member
HSC

Bro your HSC is almost a decade away, you'll be fine if you study like 10 mins a day.

but overall if you want to get into these schools study hard so you'll get in

minjihypeboy

HSC
N/A

i respect the ambition but lowkey just enjoy ur life rn theres no reason to be stressing over academics in yr 6

aqwerty13402

HSC

this makes me so sad

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)