imaginative journeys- which texts from the stimulus booklet should i use. (1 Viewer)

stephms

HSC
Hey,
im really not sure which texts from the stimulus booklet are most appropriate to use for imaginative journeys and enders game. PLEASE HELP!!

superbri

HSC
Not sure if this is any help to you now, but I used 'Journey to the Interior' by Margaret Atwood for the Imaginative Journey. I was told by others not to use it because it's apparently more of a physical/inner journey, but my teacher told me to use it, so I did and I got full marks for that assessment. :)

Just remember that the imagination can take you anywhere, even into your own mind. That was my theory, and it worked for me.

robo-andie

HSC
You can use any text from the Journeys stimulus booklet.

Try not to double up on the same text types though. So for example I am doing Coleridge(poem) as my set text, so I don't do Robert Frost(poem), instead I look at something which takes a more objective approach to imagined journeys, like 'Journeys over land and sea'(screenshot).

I am a little shocked that we are so close to the HSC and you haven't chosen which texts you're using as support in your essays. If you're still unsure, talk this over with your teacher, that IS what they are there for.

tranbo

TRANBO
HSC
i would use wind in willows or journey to the interior from the stimulus the prescribed texts and Of mice and men for the extra text

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)