• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR ALL YEAR 11s (1 Viewer)

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Read the crazy posts on this board.... is this what you want?

Think carefully before choosing extension 2.... or make sure you are finished a fair bit before completion date. But, a word of advice.... most people who say they will start early don't actually end up starting early lol.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
bwhahhah

and remember if you dont think it could happen to you...IT MOST LIKELY WILL

*evil laugh*

Jinglebell

HSC
you know how we were joking about scaring the yr 11's away? i think we may be achieving our goal tonight...and entirely unintentionally...

but yes, all year 11's take note: this is only what makes it from the brain to the keyboard. the mental screwed-up-age far outweighs anything you have seen here tonight. delirium and flying monkeys don't even come close to covering it.

Gregor Samsa

That Guy
HSC
I think we need to make some 50's style propaganda film about the 'Dangers' of Extension English 2.

*Various clips of the 'Spam-Fest' play*
Hmm...Reduced to ranting about sparkly afro rigs, falling into prank-calling delinquency..They were formerly straight-A students, calm, composed, moral upstanding young individuals, saluting the flag... Until a subject named Extension 2 intervened in their lives. Do you want to become this? As a fine, upstanding young citizen, you do not. Extension 2 could do this to you, your friends and family.

We could also extend it to urging people not to do Advanced and call it Scared Standard.

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
ROFL in hysterics... not because someone said something funny, but because I am crazy, and my gay neighbours are having a party and they are playing Kylie Minouge music (can't get you out of my head) lol.

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Actually someone did say something funny in the time it took for me to type the above post lol!

lemonade

Coffs Harbour, but will soon be in Brisbane
*cackles insanely*

no... 4 unit english is FFUUUUUNNNN....ASE*& AR

it has helped me to see the little men. can u see them? u can see them if u close ur eyes at night, but i can see them now with my eyes open.. they try to stop me from doing 4 unit.. but i WANT to do 4 unit..

*cackles insanely*

4 unit is GOOD... it stops me from going out and having fun. the little men say that fun is BAD!! Parties stop u from doing 4 UNIT! 4 unit is FUN!.. i want to do more of it.. the little men have my mind. they control me now.

I LIKE 4 UNIT...

*cackles insanely*

weeee!!!

Gregor Samsa

That Guy
HSC
Originally posted by lemonade
*cackles insanely*

no... 4 unit english is FFUUUUUNNNN....ASE*& AR

it has helped me to see the little men. can u see them? u can see them if u close ur eyes at night, but i can see them now with my eyes open.. they try to stop me from doing 4 unit.. but i WANT to do 4 unit..

*cackles insanely*

4 unit is GOOD... it stops me from going out and having fun. the little men say that fun is BAD!! Parties stop u from doing 4 UNIT! 4 unit is FUN!.. i want to do more of it.. the little men have my mind. they control me now.

I LIKE 4 UNIT...

*cackles insanely*

weeee!!!
*Adds 'authentic' rambling to 'Extension Madness*

Leap

free falling
HSC
haha dont do it!
dont even think about it.
fuck
i should have done standard instead :p
I know what you mean! I wish I was doing standard!
We could also extend it to urging people not to do Advanced and call it Scared Standard.
:rofl: lol! I am in absolute hysterics!

Jinglebell

HSC
hmmm leap, your sig has me thinking...how bout us students storm the board of studies? we can take it over and give ourselves another nmonth to finish our major works:)

snakeoils

Why do I have this?
HSC
i just found this quote, buried deep in the dark achives of this forum...

braindrainedAsh said:

"*hands begin shaking*

4 months?

4 MONTHS?????

4 MONTHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*catching breath*

It seems so much closer when you say "4 months" instead of my usual "Oh yeah somewhere round the end of August"

Well, I also pretty much have zilch.... lots of ideas, just no decent poetry yet....

Shit.

Well, I'm not going to sleep tonight now lol"

ahh yes, how quickly things DON'T change! :)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
hahah of course!! everyone knows we work better under..erhm..pressure

Leap

free falling
HSC
hmmm leap, your sig has me thinking...how bout us students storm the board of studies? we can take it over and give ourselves another nmonth to finish our major works
YES! A riot! Lets go guys!

4 MONTHS?????
LOL! It just goes to show, though - how much of a constant stress this subject has been, its always looming in the back of my mind somewhere - making me feel guilty when I'm not working on it

Jinglebell

HSC
i know...we have a pupil free day on wednesday, and whenever anyone asks me what i'm doing, i automatically go to say "4 unit"...then realise that it'll be over then...it's odd...

Leap

free falling
HSC
Yeah we had two days off after the trials
and I was so pissed off cause all my friends went out and had fun,
and there I was in front of the computer frantically doing extn 2

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)