In love with a girl from the internet. Problem: she's a troll (1 Viewer)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
There's this girl on another internet forum who I've fallen in love with. She's always really funny, and can also handle a joke when it's directed at her. The problem is that she's someone else's troll account. I don't know who's troll account she is, either: she won't tell me.

Is this wrong? What if she is completely different to her troll account in real life? What if I ask her to act like that troll account, if that's what attracted me to her? Worst of all, what if the owner of the troll account is a guy pretending to be a girl? What should I do?

Please help. I've never been so confused about anything in my life : (

stazi

Nightman
HSC
I have tried cybering, but she just makes a joke of it, because she's a troll.

LOVE IS NOT A JOKE!!!

xJennax

HSC
Uhh ask for photos to see if it's really her and get her to hold a sign saying "hi [insert name]" and talk to her on the phone? :S

stazi

Nightman
HSC
she won't do that though. she says that she's scared i'm a sexual predator :(

stazi

Nightman
HSC
lyounamu said:
Seriously. You have no life. You just come to BoS to criticise people. Most of your threads are dedicated to putting criticisms on innocent people who ahve done nothing to you. You lead the most pathetic life that I have ever seen. Did I ever offend you anyway? Did I call your names? No.

You are the biggest fag that anyone can come across with. I won't report you as it won't do any good. You will keep coming back as a troll with random account. Just piss off. I don't usually swear but you are the fucking exception. Get a decent life with your university degree. Use it for a greater good rather than insulting people behind their backs. You are the worst coward that I have ever seen.
I wholeheartedly agree with you. Only a terrible person such as a troll would insult a person on the internet.

However, it must be said that he didn't insult you behind your back. He directly targeted his insult at you.

The sad thing is that his posting style is very similar to the girl I'm in love with :(

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
lyounamu said:
I currently have the same problem. Whenever I talk to someone in this forum, I tend to visualise how she would look like and I fall in love with someone I don't even know.

Well, I don't technically fall in love. It is just that I get attracted to that particular person. I won't mention who she is. I just hope that I am not attracted to the person who calls herself (or himself) female when she (or he) is actually a male.

It would be awkward if I ask her for her personal details & other private information.
lyounamu said:
Seriously. You have no life. You just come to BoS to criticise people. Most of your threads are dedicated to putting criticisms on innocent people who ahve done nothing to you. You lead the most pathetic life that I have ever seen. Did I ever offend you anyway? Did I call your names? No.

You are the biggest fag that anyone can come across with. I won't report you as it won't do any good. You will keep coming back as a troll with random account. Just piss off. I don't usually swear but you are the fucking exception. Get a decent life with your university degree. Use it for a greater good rather than insulting people behind their backs. You are the worst coward that I have ever seen.
lol!

dieburndie

Eat, Sleep, Repeat
HSC
lyounamu said:
You are right. However, there were situations he indirectly insulted me. I call that 'insulting behind my back'. I would have got the terminology wrong but that's the way I perceive. I don't want to worry every time I post up. If I get criticised, I will happily read it and amend it so that it would suit that particular person. But his 'criticsms' are just taking too far. He an absolutely retarded BoSer who has got no sense of manner & understanding. No one would actually care even if he suddenly disappeared from this website. His death will only bring about joy to this world.
This reads like some form of severely retarded poetry.

jazzbaby

HSC
stazi said:
There's this girl on another internet forum who I've fallen in love with. She's always really funny, and can also handle a joke when it's directed at her. The problem is that she's someone else's troll account. I don't know who's troll account she is, either: she won't tell me.

Is this wrong? What if she is completely different to her troll account in real life? What if I ask her to act like that troll account, if that's what attracted me to her? Worst of all, what if the owner of the troll account is a guy pretending to be a girl? What should I do?

Please help. I've never been so confused about anything in my life : (

Well… I think you should get his/her msn and like maybe they have a webcam .. so atleast that way u can see if its male or female or like ask for their number or meet up or something. Anyway sorry im not much of a help, good luck anyway :)

dieburndie

Eat, Sleep, Repeat
HSC
lyounamu said:
At least it's better than the best one you can write.
It would help you a great deal to be half as good at english as you are naive.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
fOR3V3RPINKKKK said:
tell tell please
What, her username? I don't think I will say it up here.

I didn't personally get to talk to you in this forum, but I think you are a really nice lady too (seeing from the quality posts that you put & few good arguments).

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
itt lyounamu loves kat

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Jachie said:
itt lyounamu loves kat
Good guess. But I don't think so. She is a lovely BoSer but I don't think she is the one that I may be attracted to.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)