• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

In Need Of Info Regarding Schoolies On The Gold Coast (1 Viewer)

shari

HSC
HEYA
im goin to schoolies this yr but im doin a assessment on schoolies at skewl n i need info n i cant find it if anyone can help plzz pass the info to me i need to no 10 answers to my q's i have sum but need more or a site thats good to find them *what is offered?
*statists of schoolies?
*who funds and mananges it?
and if anyone can help me i am having heaps of trouble finding answers to these questions :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Dominic

HSC
N/A
Phone the department of communities at the Gold Coast and ask for the Schoolies team. They should have stats.
Who funds it? Qld government. Who manages it? Dept. of communities can explain the arrangement this year, but basically, the Surfers Paradise Management Association surfersparadise.com won the tender and then I think they outsourced a lot of it to Media Rare.
You will also find the following involved in some way: Office of Youth, Dept. of Health, Qld Ambulance Service, Qld Police Service, Dept. Tourism, Dept. Fair Trading, Federal Police, also Gold Coast City Council. Then there are community organisations that provide support services.
A crap load of people basically. You can find more info at the schoolies site (see the links in my sig).

shari

HSC
hey thanks for that it helped me out alot :)
but if anyone else knows anythuing else cod u help me out a lil bit thanks alot :wave:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)