Increasing HECS (1 Viewer)

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Are there any uni that arent increasing HECS fees next year?

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
UOW hasn't and at the moment, have no real plans to do so. UOW: A great, not to mention cheaper university. :D

theone123

blue essence
HSC
i Know that Macquarie Uni for certain, again has decided not to increase the fees, otherwise the rest have.

theone123

blue essence
HSC
Zarathustra said:
Does the increase in the fees at UNSW affect those starting in 2005 - or are they exempt? I know the people that started in 2004 and before are exempt...
na you arent exempt from the increases next year.

mishka

HSC
N/A
i don't think ACU did this year. i remember reading about it last year. not sure what the future holds, but at least i know i'm "safe" - teaching and nursing are capped :)

klh

HSC
the max uni fees can be increased from the old hecs fees payrate is 25% so if unis like usyd, uts unsw etc have increased to the 25%, then thats it unless the government wasnt to change it again.
Korn, most unis have increased theirs already, its only uws who has taken to this now.
and yes, pre-2005 students arent charged the new fee strucutre, only those students who started 2005 and beyond. so pre-2005 are charged as normal as other years.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Without Wings said:
i thought they were planning to increase them for 05? no? not that it bothers me... im already in before the increase :D
No, from what I've heard, which I'm not guaranteeing is correct of course, UOW planned to but end up deciding not to....

crazybrad

Pharmer
HSC
csu increase everthing by 25% for any1 starting next year, afer promising they wouldnt

RB ~ CTC

Marvellous
HSC
N/A
Bunny04 said:
If they increase the HECS for next year those that entered 1st year 2005 Wont be included, they stick with the old regime so thankgod..! :D
oh phew

still that sucks so bad 4 others

as if it costs this much 2 run

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)