Indicative hours for HSC courses (1 Viewer)

northernrivers

HSC
BOS says that courses for prelim and HSC are 120 indicative hours and that 120 hours should be timetabled (ACE manual) How then can our school this year cut all prelim and HSC courses down to 100 hours!???
Won't our studentsl be disadvantaged?

Tofuu

HSC
i think part of the problem is that for this yr's HSC, we get about 1(or 2 [i forgot]) weeks less to finish

Mature Lamb

wats goin on
HSC
Uni Grad
BOS says that courses for prelim and HSC are 120 indicative hours and that 120 hours should be timetabled (ACE manual) How then can our school this year cut all prelim and HSC courses down to 100 hours!???
Won't our studentsl be disadvantaged?
I think everyone in NSW is affected because of this shitty year so don't worry

northernrivers

HSC
We are not finishing early.. they are actually cutting down our face to face time with our teachers and expecting us to do the missing hours ourselves without our teachers.
I calculated that we have only 112 hours, minus time they are taking to run sport during lesson time!! How can they cut course time down?? Our teachers still have other classes and are expected to provide work for us as well.. this simply seems unfair!!

kcqn93

HSC
We are not finishing early.. they are actually cutting down our face to face time with our teachers and expecting us to do the missing hours ourselves without our teachers.
I calculated that we have only 112 hours, minus time they are taking to run sport during lesson time!! How can they cut course time down?? Our teachers still have other classes and are expected to provide work for us as well.. this simply seems unfair!!
:cold:

Dragonmaster262

Unorthodox top student
HSC
I don't think cutting down a bunch of hours with your teachers is going to make much of a difference.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)