• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

individual Research Project (1 Viewer)

ramalamadingdon

HSC
I don;t really know what to do, so I was wondering if anyone could help me.
The only idea I had was to test iff cheeses affect your dreams and if different cheses have different affects. Is this good? how would I do it?
If it's not, could anyone suggest amore differnt or fun one to do?

Gah science. Sorry. LOL

Last edited:
K

khorne

The only idea I had was to test iff cheeses affect your dreams and if different cheses have different affects. Is this good? how would I do it?
Too hard...firstly, not enough time, secondly, too many factors in the world which can influence dreams, and thirdly, again, dreams themselves are variables, not necessarily dependent on cheese.

I would suggest you try something else, which would have clear dependent and independent variables.

Weddas

Cooking Up a Storm
HSC
Too hard...firstly, not enough time, secondly, too many factors in the world which can influence dreams, and thirdly, again, dreams themselves are variables, not necessarily dependent on cheese.

I would suggest you try something else, which would have clear dependent and independent variables.
Yea he has a point.

here are some ideas:
- how fast different paper burns
- how long do different lighters last for
- how fast different breads grow mold
- do perservitives actually preserve the food?
- how fast do different woods burn
- importance ranking (ram vs cpu)

thease all are experaments that my mates did last year, they all got quite high marks (70-96%)
however its not the type of experiments that get you low marks, its the theroy that will get you.

allira92

HSC
we were given a list with possible experiments on it... one of em was like which model of paper plane flies better or what brand battery last longer or weather freezing an elastic band affects its flexibllity

HSC
do what you can do easily, then you are less likely to make errors, but at the same time challenge yourself.

Cheese is too hard, nothing to really measure

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)