information about physics department (1 Viewer)

katerinadr

HSC
hey guys, I'm from greece and I study physics here..I have the australian citizenship and I'm gonna move into sydney soon to continue my studies!I would like to inform me about the department..how many years do I have to study and which is the number of subjects until the graduation?Here we have 56 subjects through four years of study.Also, are the professors cooperative?because here in greece most of them are weird..
Εvery inofrmation will be helpful because I dont know anything about the uni life there!! :/

katerinadr

HSC

U MAD BRO

HSC
N/A
thanks for the link!I think about unsw or university of sydney..are there other universities in sydney with physics?which department is better of these 2 universities?
Both universities are great for science!
If you are doing PhD then I'd say go to ANU (don't know why but it's good for post grad).
But I don't think there are any major differences between USyd and UNSW, it'll depend on location and looks if that's one of your concerns.
No worries, happy to help a physics student =)

loapowm

Banned
HSC
Physics in Sydney and UNSW are pretty boss.

You can also do it at macq, UWS and many more

katerinadr

HSC
Physics in Sydney and UNSW are pretty boss.

You can also do it at macq, UWS and many more
Hmm nice!I'm gonna check these unis too!how about the subjects?we have to complete 56 subjects to graduate..is the number of subjects as big as in greece?are there any labs cause i have passed some here and maybe they can be recognised!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)