• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Inside the Third Reich (1 Viewer)

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
Anyone got a copy of this that I could borrow possibly (like ASAP) or anyone know a library that has it instock? UNSW, Waverly, Randwick don't have it and I need it for my Albert Speer assessment.

Any help appreciated... thanks.

rama_v

HSC
Im not sure, is that the book Speer wrote himself (if my meory serves me corectly)? Im sure you can find many references and anlaysis to it in the books that document and criticise Speer's life, in that regard I would reccomend Joachim Fest's book "Speer: the Final Verdict" just in case you havent looked into it already.

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
Yes that's the book speer wrote himself.

Speer: the Final Verdict - I can't find that either, all libraries have it borrowied out which is too late for my assessment.

Im sure you can find many references and anlaysis to it in the books that document and criticise Speer's life - It's suppose to be the best book on his role for the Nazi's.

rama_v

HSC
sunjet said:
Yes that's the book speer wrote himself.

Speer: the Final Verdict - I can't find that either, all libraries have it borrowied out which is too late for my assessment.

Im sure you can find many references and anlaysis to it in the books that document and criticise Speer's life - It's suppose to be the best book on his role for the Nazi's.
Yeah it is...Our school library has it, but I couldnt find it at my local library, it must be a rare book lol.

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
Damn.. you live in Western Sydney.. ever goto Syd Uni or UNSW?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)