• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Inspiration (1 Viewer)

D

Desperado

Hi everyone!
I'm taking up ext 2 and I was just curious where you got your ideas for your major work from?

Daemontreu

What.
HSC
N/A
An interest in a historical figure - she mixed well with things I like. Art and gore and swords and still a chica. :D

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
...hitler...mengele...auschwitz... then mixed in with freud...po-mo ( a term i AM sick of ) ... and a whole lot more of absolutely mind numbing stuff :|

Jinglebell

HSC
decided that since i like words i'd do something on evolution of language...figured that shakespeare and the simpsons were both influential in different periods...figured that i could change my idea to just compare the themes in shakespeare and the simpsons...realised that watching the simpsons every night could be reasonably considered study if i did so:D

and the rest is history...

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
It corresponded with my history major work--basically because the teachers kept at me to do it that way and kept rubbishing everything I did until I finally agreed to do what they wanted me to do.

rhinoivory

my grandfather, my mums background, stories told to me by my uncle, my passions, my loves, past experiences, all that came from my heart, everyday thoughts, observations, nature, dread, fear, happiness, fatigue..............

EVERYDAY LIFE IS INSPIRATION!!!!!!!!!

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by YEAR12
It corresponded with my history major work--basically because the teachers kept at me to do it that way and kept rubbishing everything I did until I finally agreed to do what they wanted me to do.
hahha exactly the same as mine :D

narrator

HSC
N/A
it also depends on what genre you're looking at doing, for me it was just like any other work i've done, the idea just comes to you, then you have to work with it

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by narrator
it also depends on what genre you're looking at doing, for me it was just like any other work i've done, the idea just comes to you, then you have to work with it
sure sure... we all know you were inspired by the loins of Leonardo Di CraPio in the new Alexander movie :D

narrator

HSC
N/A
as offensive as that was (the only thing that could possibly inspire me about Leo would be his head on a plate) it's still not as bad as your more than friendly relationship with mengele, i've seen the posters, don't try and deny it (although knowing you you probably won't)

KarmaKitten

HSC
Originally posted by Jinglebell
decided that since i like words i'd do something on evolution of language...figured that shakespeare and the simpsons were both influential in different periods...figured that i could change my idea to just compare the themes in shakespeare and the simpsons...realised that watching the simpsons every night could be reasonably considered study if i did so:D

and the rest is history...
ahahahhahaha, how cute

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)