• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Interview relating to belonging (1 Viewer)

edu89

HSC
Hi guys, I really need help on my viewing and representing assessment task.

Suppose the teacher shows you a 10 minute documentary report about a particular guy.

Then, you need to create an interview with the character or supportive character based in context of belonging and also the techniques used.

In my opinion it is just unrealistic... how do you ask about belonging for more than 3 pages to this guy?

Do you need to keep creating some additional bullshit background story about the guy and asking them to comment on it or ... you question them straight about belonging?

Help me out! Any suggestions greatly appreciated!

HSC
Ask him some bullshit about his family life and belonging and belonging in relation to religion if applicable (you can crap on about religion for hours)

make the character have really long winded answers where he answers by telling stories about his life or amusing anecdotes.

In relation to techniques, just make up heaps of bullshit techniques with formal, technical sounding language (like mi zon sen - which I forget how to spell). Remember in the HSC any bullshit technique you come up with is correct so long as you support it with evidence. (I once talked to the author of a text I studied, and he got a bit pissed off that everyone was reading to many techniques into his book and in his opinion destroying it)

also WTF how can you ask a character about the way the book/movie/play is written? It makes no sense!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)