ipt excursion at USYD (1 Viewer)

porcupinebaby

HSC
there is this ipt excursion/workshop at university od sydney on the 15th of july.

my whole class is going although it is only optional

i was think is it worth going or not coz i only intend to go if it will help me in ipt in any way.

does anybody know what they do there

any information is helpful:lol:

3Gis2G

HSC
there is this ipt excursion/workshop at university od sydney on the 15th of july.

i was think is it worth going or not coz i only intend to go if it will help me in ipt in any way.

go2it

Kat92

HSC

I would go to it. As, do you really want to be the only person within your class that didn't attend as the others will probably talk about it for a few lessons and the teacher could ask questions/set an assignment in regards to it. :idea: (Hence probably worth checking it out anyway).

I reckon that its a great opportunity! :jump: Personally, I never had anything interesting like that last year whilst I was doing IPT for my HSC :(. We just had revision from a textbook, which was quite boring :mad1:; however it was beneficial :party:.

shcr51

HSC
The workshops at USYD are usually really good for other subjects (usually they are for sciences and English). If you can record the workshop, do it! So that you can listen to it during your trials and make more detailed notes later on if you need to.

My IPT teacher had no idea that it was on and we couldn't find any details about it on the USYD website. Im sure it will be worth while but.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)