IPT scaling (1 Viewer)

Bandit

It will probably be below the avergage scale, if that is what you mean... all subjects scale down. its just a matter of how much. I could be wrong. It depends on how well the state does as a whole.

haj86

man i hope i dont i get scaled down, because i stuffed the gantt chart!! i forgot to read the comments in brackets, thats 2 marks gone, but the rest was fine, but it just puts me down when you wasted marks on the easiest of things

Bandit

Originally posted by haj86
man i hope i dont i get scaled down, because i stuffed the gantt chart!! i forgot to read the comments in brackets, thats 2 marks gone, but the rest was fine, but it just puts me down when you wasted marks on the easiest of things
Meh, 98%, you should be fine :p :D

asymptote03

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by haj86

so did i....id prolly get 1/3...i was rushing...i had only 1 hr left for options....i think it was easy but was too long...the paper!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)