Irp!! (1 Viewer)

mystyza

I NEED HELP!! Mine is due in 2 weeks... actually a week and half and Im going insane trying to put it together. has anyone actually seen a finished IRP? is it similar to a PIP? Also, do i have to relate everything back to wellbeing? IM STRESSING OUT HERE!

*tasha*

What kind of topic did you pick for your IRP?

I'm surprised at how quickly it's due - when were you given the assessment and why is it due so early into the term?

silbi

mines due in 2wks

hey my IRP is due in 2 weeks.. and im nowhere near FINISHED yet.. i got mine at the start of the year..well~ close to.......

i havnt even answered my hypothesis yet!! yeah IRP is similar to PIP (society and culture) except it doesnt get sent away.... u dont have to relate it to well being as such.. but i guess its good to relate to it in some ways coz CAFS is all abt well being -.-;

mines not finished but.. its got around 30-40 pages.. 5 surveys/questionaiires ..2 case studies and a mulitmedia format conclusion which i havnt yet been able to conclude.... :-(

*tasha*

How much input have your teachers had on your IRP. For instance, have you had to write up your log book and hand it in for marking frequently? Surely the teachers are helping you along so that you get the best possible assignment out of it??

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
My IRP isn't due till July but I am so damn screwed. I have like 50 million other things to do as well. :(

*tasha*

Hear, hear!!

I have SO many assignments!! And to make it even worse - two are from CAFS at the moment, on top of the IRP that just won't leave my mind!!

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I have a modern history assessment which is stressing me because the teacher HATES me, but right now i'm on his good side so I really want to do well.

I also have a senior science assessment which I need to do well in too.

What's the topic for your IRP?

silbi

DONE!

ive finally finished my IRP..handed in.....
ill publish the results ~~~~ damn i dont realli want them back

*tasha*

I'm really enjoying my topic at the moment.

It's "Primary school bullying and its' effect on the individual"

Pretty cool but it's amazing to see how many little kids are effected by bullying at school. It's getting worse and not better like they all say.

silbi

im publishing my irp result

-PROJECT PRODUCT 14.5/15..
and 4/5 for the PLAN....
so all up i got 18.5/20 all togetha~
I guess my endless stressful nights were worth it....

*tasha*

Congrats on your marks, I think that's absolutely amazing to receive marks like that.

Out of curiousity what was your topic?

silbi

ma topic was something along the lines of
"do social groups based on ethnicity benefit from only mixing with each other"
i based my topic on Koreans seeing as tho i am one it was alot easier to get info and understand research methodolgies and wellbeing crap like that ~

mystyza

ok 100000 days later iam finally replying to everything! i finished my IRP on time, no sleep that nite tho! i bet a lot of ppl didnt either...

but yeah i did ok, hoped to go btter tho, 45/50 for the product, and 5/5 for the diary. that was 3rd so thats not that bad hey!

did anyone realise that the acknowledgments were worth so goddam much?!! ours were worth as much as the methodologies.... so my advice to you is do a really detailed acknoledgment. i could have gotten two more marks if only i knew that :(

silbi

awww congratz on ur mark~ that is a damn good effort.. =) yeah our aknowledgementz+bibliography was practically the same as methodologies aswell... --;

Sassasas

i gots 100%!!!! TALK ABOUT STOKED!!! my topic was ivf... had a lot of research, lotsa graphs and shit... my teacher was obviously impressed
<shrugs>
have my trial in a week....

skankin snails

go you guys!!

i handed mine in a while back
i get it back soonish i think... i spent SO much time on it! i hope i get a kick ass result!
talk about blooody worth practically nothing though!! :rolleyes:

it so would've been better if it had to be sent away for marking ay?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)