Is ACU any good for education? (1 Viewer)

scheah86

lol what is sarcasm??? yea too early to say. acu might be the bomb. only thing is during my duration at high school i hated re with a vengance but i guess i gotta embrace re once again... sigh

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
LOL.. I did RE for year 10, that was it ;) It was our bludge class, so can't say I hated it :p

And yep, ACU just might be perfect and I wont wanna transfer! ;)

Rani84

Rani84
HSC
Originally posted by scheah86
thanks rahul. rani what marks do u need to transfer into acu credit average? i wish i had more info on it. my ego was so big thinkin i was gonna get into syd or nsw i never thought of a back up. hopefully open day at acu is good
I got a credit average, but i am not sure if thats enough to get me in. It's frustrating, cos i havent found much information on transfering. At least with the UAI, you have last years cut-offs to give you an estimation. Oh well, i guess i'll just have to wait...

scheah86

well my memories of RE consisited of dropping my pens to chick out the chicks skirts.... anyway moving on to a more mature stage...

well anyway rani good luck with it anyway

DAMNIT i cant wait another 20 days for offers ARGH all this waiting

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
Ah thats right! I forgot all bout the Boxing Day test :p LOL, ya can tell I'm all up to date with my cricket, aye? ;)

Dingo

Banned
Originally posted by scheah86
lol u need a uni degree to be a teacher??? =P
no you dont, at my old school there were D&T teachers who just had diplomas from tafe.

peace^^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)