Is anyone here going to the free UTS lectures? (1 Viewer)

Bingobango

HSC
Who from BoS is making their way down to the free UTS lectures?

Lectures are from 18th-22nd, delivered by recent HSC high achievers. I have helped organise the maths lectures... The maths lecturer got a 99.80, 96 in 2U (in Year 11), and a 98 in 3U. 93 in 4U. Just a few days away now, getting very exciting! :party::party:

bangali

HSC
I've been to some VCE equivalents, and let's just say... I would have paid a good sum for the quality received. 11/10 would recommend. Legitimately brilliant, I can't believe they're free o_O

Band Six

HSC
I'm going for the Maths extension 1 lecture. Looking forward to it, I hope It's going to be a great day.

Band Six

HSC
Who from BoS is making their way down to the free UTS lectures?

Lectures are from 18th-22nd, delivered by recent HSC high achievers. I have helped organise the maths lectures... The maths lecturer got a 99.80, 96 in 2U (in Year 11), and a 98 in 3U. 93 in 4U. Just a few days away now, getting very exciting! :party::party:
Hi there,

It seems the English headstart lecture is completely booked out, however, eventbrite (the ticket agent) is saying that there is a repeat of this from 1:50pm - 6:00pm and I booked this ticket just now. Could you please confirm this for me (that there is indeed a second english lecture after the morning session)? Thanks :)

bxrnzx

HSC
How are the maths lectures structured? Like is he going to take us through topic by topic (and if so, what topics for both 2/3U?) or is it more of a general exam technique tips/tricks kinda thang? :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bangali

HSC
Hi there,

It seems the English headstart lecture is completely booked out, however, eventbrite (the ticket agent) is saying that there is a repeat of this from 1:50pm - 6:00pm and I booked this ticket just now. Could you please confirm this for me (that there is indeed a second english lecture after the morning session)? Thanks :)
Yup, can confirm :)

How are the maths lectures structured? Like is he going to take us through topic by topic (and if so, what topics for both 2/3U?) or is it more of a general exam technique tips/tricks kinda thang? :)
I can't say about the HSC lectures, but for the equivalent VCE lectures run by the same group, they go through topic by topic rather than the less useful tips/tricks style. They're trying to give you a grasp of the subject matter before you get to it.

Shuuya

HSC
I'm going to the English and MX1 lectures! :)

Band Six

HSC
Oh no! I just received a text from my maths tutor that I have extra classes next tuesday and wednesday. There goes the MX1 and English lectures then :(

Shuuya

HSC
Not Chemistry? Jake (maths guy) is also doing Chem. It might be worth sussing him out for MX1 to see if Chem is worth it
I can't make it to the chem lecture unfortunately :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)