Is speaking French to everyone gay?

I think it is.
Interesting theory.

Did the French invent the autofellatio?

K

katie_tully

mr_brightside said:
It involves another guy.
but you're still getting your cock sucked by a guy in either event. atleast if another guy is sucking your cock you dont have to worry about being a contortionist?

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
By your reasoning Katie;
everytime a guy beats off he's a fag because he's performing a handjob.

K

katie_tully

mr_brightside said:
By your reasoning Katie;
everytime a guy beats off he's a fag because he's performing a handjob.
no, there is masturbation and then there is putting your own dick in your mouth.

im just asking what the psychological difference is. whats the reasoning. why is it less gay to suck on your own penis than it is to suck on another guys, or have another guy suck on yours?

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
Stevo. said:
You're stimulating yourself, not having another guy do it.
Exactly.

Who says masturbation is restricted to hands?

if you let another guy do it thats gay, because to let him do it you would have some level of sexual attraction.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
It might be gay if you like it because you like sucking dick, just as I think a handjob might be gay if you're doing it because you like to give handjobs to cocks.

Stevo.

no more talk
HSC
No, I'd take it as more attempting to experiment with different ways of stimulating yourself. I'd never suck anyone's cock.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
But see... while if you like the pleasure you recieve from getting your dick sucked that could still leave wide open the chance that you (in your mind) like the idea of a girl doing it to you, if you actually like sucking cock for the act of sucking cock then the only people you could do that with that aren't you are guys. So while I agree that when it comes to the self it's all neutral, if we apply the same desire to someone who does want to have sex with other people one of the desires seems rather damn gay.

K

katie_tully

but if you like it purely for the feeling of getting your cock sucked, would it be gay if;

it's a dark room and youre getting fellated by what you think is a girl, turns out to be a guy. you've got no expectations as to who's sucking your dick, all you know is that its being sucked.

that scenario sounded a lot better in my head?

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
If you don't know then I'd say because it's gender neutral that it probably isn't gay, but in reality since you'd at least know it's probably a human, if you're unwilling to check you probably are a little bi.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)