Is English Ext 2 moderated in the same way? (1 Viewer)

~ ReNcH ~

!<-- ?(°«°)? -->!
HSC
English Ext 2 is more of an individual project (as opposed to having a class), so is it still moderated in the same way as other subjects.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
like visual arts, there is an internal assessment, drawn from assessment tasks such as your viva voce, proposal, and report.

Candypants

Of course. And it scales you excellent to.

But as Ur_inner_child said, you do about 3 assessments and the logbook as well as the majorwork so you still get rankings, etc. It's exactly the same as any other subject... except amazingly better because there are no in-class essays or anything.

I did it, and it was the best course. It didn't feel like a subject at all.

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
Candypants said:
Of course. And it scales you excellent to.

But as Ur_inner_child said, you do about 3 assessments and the logbook as well as the majorwork so you still get rankings, etc. It's exactly the same as any other subject... except amazingly better because there are no in-class essays or anything.

I did it, and it was the best course. It didn't feel like a subject at all.
What the fuck is wrong with people. It doesnt scale excellently with ext one maths scaling better than it. For one unit it is a trucking fuckload of work. But hey, if thats what your into to get an assured good mark for 10% of your total aggregate go for it. My opinion, waste of time. Do extension 2 maths. If your shit at maths, do extension one english and make sure you kick arse at advanced english.

~ ReNcH ~

!<-- ?(°«°)? -->!
HSC
absolution* said:
What the fuck is wrong with people. It doesnt scale excellently with ext one maths scaling better than it. For one unit it is a trucking fuckload of work. But hey, if thats what your into to get an assured good mark for 10% of your total aggregate go for it. My opinion, waste of time. Do extension 2 maths. If your shit at maths, do extension one english and make sure you kick arse at advanced english.
That seems to be the way I'm going:
Ext 1 English + Ext 2 Maths

:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)